OLD RIVALS

Thalia's POV

I was walking with Nico from beach towards the main ground area, when I saw Percy.

i wanted to fly up to him and hug him.

But his face expression said he was angry.

Seconds later i saw Annabeth coming out of the infirmary. I understood .

But his gaze was stuck somewhere else.

I turned to see what he was scowling at and blood froze in my body.

Jack was saying something to Andromeda and  she was not looking happy at all.

I started running towards him to stop him.

I almost reached there but before I could say anything . Percy flashed in.

i heard Jack say" You are a dead girl. You must be dead. I almost killed your brother last time, when he was here. " Andromeda just smiled back seeing his brother behind Jack.

Jack got angry "You freak." he said and raised his hands  to slap but Percy caught his hand in mid air.

He twisted his hand and Jack screamed in pain.

Now everyone was looking at them.

Sally and Paul came running to their daughter.

Percy said in cold voice " DON'T. EVER. DARE. TO . TOUCH. HER"

Jack screamed in pain again as Percy twisted his hand more.

Jack nodded in pain.

Percy kicked him on his stomach.

Jack run away.

Annabeth came running to  us.

Percy shouted at camp "SHE IS MY SISTER. IF ANY OF YOU DARED TO SAY ANYTHING TO HER OR HURT HER THEN HE OR SHE WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH." he glared at Annabeth.

Chaos came forward and said " Void you must take her with you. She is very powerful. She must be taught well. I think it will be best if you train her."

Percy looked at Sally. Sally nodded and Andromeda came running to him and hugged him.

Percy took her hand and then they both melted in nothingness.

Finally I wrote one  more chapter after such a long time. I know its not interesting but I will try to make it now.I just need your support