FRIEND OR FOE???

Piper POV

Jason took us all to lake.

I do not know what and when he planned for the surprise and the most amazing part is actually he planned everything all alone seeing everybody was confused just like me.

We went to the lake and saw a stage and all the lights and disco lights there.

It was like a concert.

We all went near the stage and stood there and just stood there.

First nobody came and we all looked at Jason.

He was also looking at stage as we some one will appear on the stage just like that.

We waited and I am going to tell you that it is not wise to make thousand of ADHD people wait for long.

Suddenly a boy came on the stage form the backstage.

He was having sparkling green eyes and black hairs all perfectly combed. A guitar was hanging by his waist.

I think I saw him somewhere .

Then it dawned on me.

No way.

Its not possible.

But Annabeth gave my thought voice and squealed out loud "HAAARRRRYYYYYY"

First there was only murmuring sound and then a loud outburst of cheers and happiness from the campers.

"OH MY GODS! JASON THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GIFT EVER." I  said and kissed him straight on lips and we kept on kissing like eternity until some one again said "Harry Jason will give  you a tough match in kissing bro"

I turned around to see none other than Ronald and Brooke.

Whole crowd cheered up again. 

Everyone went mad.

No body had any idea what to do. So we kept on shouting.

Finally Ronald came forward and said" ALRIGHT ALRIGHT CALM DOWN GUYS. ITS REALLY AWESOME TO HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS HERE. BUT WE ALL CAME HERE FOR WISHING JASON GRACE AND PIPER McLEAN A HAPPY FUTURE LIFE. CONGRATS GRACE FAMILY. SO HERE IS OUR GIFT FOR YOU GUYS. PERSEUS WILL BE SINGING HIS FAVORITE SONG. SO PLEASE GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR PERSEUS."

Suddenly lights went off and only disco light or dim light was there.

Perseus slowly came forward and started singing

WHY NOT ME

Escaping nights without you
with shadows on the wall
My mind is running wild trying hard not to fall
You tell me that you love me but say I'm just a friend
My heart is broken up into pieces'
Cause I know I'll never free my soul
It's trapped in between true love and being alone
When my eyes are closed the greatest story told
I woke and my dreams are shattered here on the floor
[Pre-chorus:]
Why oh why
tell me why not me
Why oh why we were meant to be
Baby I know I could be all you need
Why oh why oh why
[Chorus:]
I wanna love you
If you only knew how much I love you
So why not me
The day after tomorrow I'll still be around
To catch you when you fall and never let you down
You say that we're forever our love will never end
I've tried to come up but it's drowning me to know
You'll never feel my soulIt's trapped in between true love and being alone
When my eyes are closed the greatest story told
I woke and my dreams are shattered here on the floor
Tell me baby...
[Pre-chorus][Chorus]
You won't ever know
How far we can go (go)
You won't ever know
How far we can go (go)
[Pre-chorus 2x][Chorus]
(why not me, why not me, why not me)

He kept singing and we kept dancing.
He sung all the songs they sung till now.
We were not able to stop us when he said " Is that enough guys?"
We all shouted " Once more once more once more!!!!!!"

Slowly all light came and we all turned to see the face of Perseus and we looked at a sea green eyes and raven black hairs which were not combed.
And this person was no one else...... One and only
PERCY JACKSON.

I felt like someone is sucking all my blood from core of my body slowly and painfully.
Everyone was just too stunned to say anything. Whole crowd was silent.

" Percy" Hestia said and hugged him.

" Wow you had a nick name and you never told me. And you said this place is your worst nightmare and you got such a great hug bro." Harry said.

Now I didn't know what to feel?

Angry because how easily Percy can live his life as a world star and we here run for our life.
Or
Guilt that we chose Jack over Percy and now Percy is a superstar and Jack is cheating on Annabeth with my sister.
Or
Sad that how everything will end for Annabeth.