RETURN OF DEAD.

YEAH A FLASHY NAME FOR THE CHAPTER. I WAS SERIOUSLY IN A  MOOD TO WRITE SOMETHING SO HERE WE GO

PIPER POV

The image was same that I saw in my knife.

Annabeth kneeling in front of Kronos and and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Kronos standing in front of Annabeth with an evil smile and about to swing his Scythe.

I knew this will happen and yet I was not able to save her.

I failed her.

I cannot change the future.

Kronos swung his Scythe.

Everyone cried out loud "NO....................."

Everything went in slow motion. 

An arrow came from no where and was about to hit Kronos when he ducked at the last moment.

I looked at the direction from where the arrow came.

A figure was standing on the top of Thalia's tree.

Hood covered its face. Blocking the sun rays. Some strands of long black hair were flying in air. A bow ready in hand and an arrow in another hand. Knife was on its waist and a sword was hanging on other side of sword.

All of us took this time of move  a little  back and take some rest and gather around.

Nico shadow traveled under Kronos and came back with Annabeth.

Kronos got frustrated and shouted out loud "WHO ARE YOU FILTHY CREATURE?"

Figure jumped down from the Tree.

Our jaws dropped down on earth.

But it controlled air around itself and landed safely.

A female voice replied from under the hood " I was 6 when your aunt tried to kill. I was six when I learnt about this world. I was six when I died. I was six when I was born again. My brother gave me a new life. He taught how to protect myself and to protect someone whom you hold dear. He taught me how to control my powers and how to use them as destruction and construction both. I AM THE CHAMPION OF VOID. MY NAME IS ANDROMEDA JACKSON."