BEFORE MARRIAGE.

Jason POV.

When we reached the camp everyone was so excited to see the pics of ATL that they were not going to sleep.
Thanks the timing of curfew and Chiron who made them go.
I went to my cabin with my sister.
She left cabin after telling Artemis that she likes a guy.
First Artemis was angry but later she understood her and let her go honourably.
It took Nico and Thalia months to say each other their feelings.
Finally when they did my life became hell because of this.

There was a sound in Thalia's bunker. I knew who is there.

" NICO WHAT THE HADES ARE YOU DOING HERE? CANNOT YOU SLEEP?" I yelled.

He came out of the Thalia's bunker and gave me a awkard goofy smile.

" Geez... I just came for night kiss. Good night see you tomorrow "

After fifteen minutes I was able to hear murmuring sound from her bunker again.
Nico is back. Man he is a son of Hades and he don't sleep at night it doesn't mean that even we don't.

So you understood why my life became hell.

After some half an hour of concentration on my breathing I was able to sleep.

In the morning......

Everyone was running in all different directions with some or the other thing in their hands for the decorations.

Aphrodite cabin was more than excited.

I went to Piper cabin to see her.

The moment I opened the door I was tackled by Annabeth with clothes all over my face.
" Sorry for this but you are not allowed to see your bride's cloth before marriage." She said.

" Alright Alright I am going I just wanted to show Piper ATL pics" I said and was turning to go when Annabeth again tackled me and said " Piper put the clothes in the hiding "
After five minutes of holding breath and near death experience I was free.

I looked back to my love of my life. I was not able to control myslef and I went and kissed her.

" Ahem...Ahem...." Hazel said.

We broke out and both were blushing furiously.

" Awww... Don't worry Jason after some days you two will be all alone" Calypso said.

" So can we have the pics?" Thalia asked.

" Yes " I said and took out my phone.

I started sharing the pics and told them who is Harry, Ronald and Brooke. Then I told them about Rose and Jasmine.

After seeing all the pics and autographs I was ready to leave the girls with their stuff when Annabeth again stopped me and asked " Where is Perseus in the pic? "

" Oh ! He was not well so he was in the infirmary I guess. That's why I don't have his pics."I saaid and went out of the room.

Everything was going smoothly now and I was pretty excited about the surprise I set for the girls and especially for Piper.

Wow!! I love this!!! Surprising your wife on the day of marriage.