NEW ALLIANCE

Annabeth's POV

We all ran after her even though we were exhausted and she was running like she was playing in park.

We can not leave her alone even though she is strong.

We saw other giants and Titans standing where Kronos was running.

So we are basically entering into their base camp.

Andy stopped suddenly and looked in sky as if she was searching something.

"Oh no please tell me I am wrong."Andy said and out of nowhere came one arrow and hit Kronos on his heart.

He stumbled and fell and then gave out the ichor.

"So much for only this" Andy said.

"well well well,see what we got here,the champion of Void ." A figure said from behind us.

We all turned to see a boy standing with his hood on and he was not alone.

He had three more friends.

"how dare you lock us there?" a high pitched girly voice asked and came forward and slapped Andy.

"I am sorry Selina." Andy said. 

The girl took of her hood and there stood Selina, the heroine of second titan war.

"She wanted all the fun all alone."one more Girl said and she also took off her hood showing Binaca di Angelo .

"B...Binaca"Nico said.

"I expected better from you Nick"Binaca said(I think spelling out her name wrong...wanna correct anyone?)

Other also took off their hoods and stood there was Beckendrof,Ethan and one and only Luke Castellen . Last people you expect.

"LL...LL...Lu...Luke..How...what...You..alive?"I asked.

"Hey stop hitting on my boyfriend." Andy said.

"Shall we do something."Ethan said in his usual serious tone.

we all just stood there until we heard a loud roar.

We turned to see Gaints and Titans are coming to attack.

"alright we waited for this day for very long time. Beck,Selina,Ethan and Binaca go on the hill near the border with Chaos assassins . Rest will stay down and fight them here."Luke said.

"We wont follow our rivals orders."Jas said.

"You have to"Luke said.

"Oh yeah? And who gave you that idea?"Harry asked.

Luke turned to others and told them to go and then turned back to Assassins.

"We can not make this place center of war because this is too close to enemy's base. so when we leave giants and titans from here you will have to kill them from reaching the borders."Luke said.

"We got it. We will go up but you will signal when you need help" Ronald said.

"Alright lets go "Andy said and we all ran to our destination.

We were just fighting.

Just killing anything that was coming to us.

It was like you swing the sword and a monster will die sure.

It was like they were  everywhere and we were already exhausted when Andy shouted "Duck"

she didn't specify so we all ducked and she released a large amount of energy to finish any Giant or Titan in that radius.

Then again everything went in chaos.

But now Andy was exhausted so we saw this and started using our powers well except me.

We finished all the monsters left.  

"Many escaped from here and went to the borders."Jason said.

We all ran there to see the same scene full of monsters.

"When you said escaped you meant some I guess. I am feeling like you left everyone."Brooke said while killing a hellhound.

Luke smirked and we all went in action.

Everything was going as planed until the arena went pitch black.

When lights came there stood the worst nightmare of demigods Lady Nyx.

Next second she lunged at Andy.

Andy sidestepped last minute.

But since she was exhausted , she got thrown away.

She jumped up again but Nyx was too fast and she gave a cut on Andy's thigh. 

Andy groaned in pain.

Luke ran to attack on Nyx when she hit him with a energy beam throwing him away and making him unconscious.

Seeing Luke like that Andy got angry and threw some knives at Nyx.

Nyx dodged some but finally one hit her on her leg.

She stumbled in pain.

Nyx threw some knives this time but Andy dodged them.

We cannot help her because we were busy fighting other monsters .

Nyx kept Attacking Andy and Andy kept dodging and we knew she wont be able to handle more.

Finally Nyx hit her again but harder this time and made Andy knelled down.

Stress and tiredness was written on her face.

We tried to get away from monsters but they kept coming and kept us busy.

"Last time I killed you, it was no fun. Your mother was crying and father knelled down and asked for mercy. It was so pleasant to see. But this time you will be gone for ever. Last time also no one was there to save you and not this time also. Good bye Andromeda Jackson." Nyx said and swung her sword.

So how was the chapter?

Comment whether I must save Andromeda for last chapter or not?

Please vote and comment what ever comes in your mind about this book.

Thank you for reading