SURPRISE

Jason POV

I was little embarrassed when Annabeth caught me with Piper.But the worst part was when she heard about Jack.

Part of me wanted to tell her but I do not want one of my best friend to get angry on my marriage and that too when i have the biggest surprise for her and all others.

I guess even Percy Jackson's surprises will fail in front of this surprise.

I was really excited about ATL.

i hope they come on time and Perseus can sing properly considering his health that day.

But whatever be the matter. If they come also then it's more than enough for me.

I went to get ready for the best thing to happen to me in this demigod life.

(SORRY GUYS PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I CANNOT WRITE THE MARRIAGE PART BECAUSE FIRST I AM NOT GOOD AT IT AND SECOND I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT USA MARRIAGE STYLE. I ONLY SAW THEM IN MOVIES AND READ IN SOME BOOKS. IN INDIA IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT STYLE SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT WRITING THE MARRIAGE PART.)

Finally when Apollo took his chariot down and let Artemis pull her moon.

We all heard a loud screeching sound of guitar.

First everyone just put their hands on their ear but i knew what and where it is going on.

Marriage and function was going near the big house and Harry told he will be ready at the lake, complete opposite side of the camp. so that nobody comes to know .

I went on the stage where now we were having function and took their microphone.

"HELLO EVERYONE. FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR COMING TO MY MARRIAGE. BUT I PROMISE YOU APHRODITE THAT I AM SO GOING TO SURPRISE YOUR DAUGHTER NOW AND PROBABLY EVERYONE HERE. SO PLEASE EVERYONE COME TO THE LAKE."I said and jumped from the stage and walked up to Piper.

"Jason what is it?"

"Come on Piper Grace it's time for your first surprise and get use to it now. You will come across a lot of them."

Everyone was having a confused look and even Annabeth was not able to guess.

I guess even Apollo is going to be surprised now.

Please ATL surprise them.