DEAD SISTER

Jason POV

Me and Piper were on patrolling duty.

We both were discussing about the upcoming war and how we fell straight into the enemy's trap by throwing away Percy and now he is so powerful.

And let me tell you one simple thing, it doesn't comfort you when you know that strongest person of the world wanna kill you .

We both were in tension and we didn't have any idea how and what we will do in this war.

We were leaderless.

We saw two figures coming towards us walking up the hill.

We all went in alert mode.

I tossed my coin and it changed in sword.
Piper took out her weapon.

Seeing us like that everyone took out their aromour and one went to blow the horn.

After some seconds the horn blew and whole camp went Chaos.

Assassins ran with their armours ready and I was amazed how fast they get changed.

All the immortal Campers came with Chiron at the borders.

Annabeth looked at the figures and said " Who are they?"

I shrugged.

After some minutes two figuepres were close enough to be seen clearly.

They were Sally and Paul but their daughter Andromeda was in Sally's arm and she was crying. Paul was in shock.

All the assassins and immortals ran to her.

Nico eyes went wide and he asked.

" Who did? "