MY SLEEP

Percy POV

I woke up when I felt like building is hit by some missile.

I fell down from my bed and I felt like my other side was  suspended in air.

I groaned and looked which missile dared to wake me up!!!!

Only Harry out of all people  had the guts to wake me up!

"Morning sunshine" Harry said in the worst  British accent ever heard on the earth.

"Morning Harry" I just looked at him with disgust.

And he replied as if he read my emotion.

"I know you love me" He said

i sighed and asked" What brings you here Harry?"

"Well!! I just wanted to remind you about tonight's party. So we have to go and do a lot of work and buy some gifts for the birthday girl." he said in a breath.

Then it dawned me.

Today was Rose birthday.

She was Brooke's fiance I think so because she always wear a ring in her left hand in ring finger.

She was with us in our orphanage.

She was a natural beauty and I still don't know why her parents would have left her.

She always use to stay with us whenever some parents use to come for adoption.

Even she didn't want to get adopted and use to stay back with us and one day on pressing on the issue . She told me that her parents left her and they are alive somewhere on earth and they don't care to see her.

Since that day Brooke and Rose hang out together and that friend-zone ended the day we formed our band and presented our first song. They are couples now, officially.

Her characteristic was so much like Piper's.

"HELLO EARTH TO PERSEUS" Harry shouted in my ears .

I jumped from the floor and saluted "I will be ready in a minute sir"

"Last time you said this you took 15 minutes"

"Hey i needed to change my hairstyle and also i lost my contacts that day."

He started walking towards the door and mumbled something like "Whatever"

"I heard you" i called out and he just turned back and tried to glare at me but Harry got the worst eyes to glare at someone.

He opened the door and went out leaving the door wide open to let me listen the sound of the kids and some adults.

Yes we still live in our orphanage but now its more of a home than a orphanage for us.

And yes I do care about my looks now.

I use a red color contact and I have a streak of golden hair on just above my right ear which friends say looks cool.

Finally I got to my work.

Party