DEAD PERCY.

Hazel POV

We all were having meeting about the upcoming war in the big house

Assassins leader Jas ,all the head counselor and seven were there.

We wanted to make some plan that can save and keep the young ones away from war and can also be used for war.
" Its important that we......" I was interrupted by Rose.

She came in and sorrow was written on her face " What happend Rose? " Jas asked.

She didn't answer and just looked in Jas eyes.

They both went silent and I guess Jas was reading mind.

After some minutes tears started flowing down her cheeks.

" What happened Jas ?" I asked.

Before she could answere Rachel came inside and started crying.

Annabeth ran to her and hugged her and asked " What happened Rachel? "

" Percy...... Percy... He said he is going to commit suicide " she said.

" WHAT? " we all shouted in shock.

" He already did" Jas said.

We all turned to her and Annabeth asked " What do you mean he already did?"

"I went to check on him and make him back but when I tracked him . I found his dead body near the base of a building." Rose said.

" But I cannot sense his death or soul" Nico asked.

" Because his soul will not be in underworld. " Jas said.

" What do you mean by not in underworld? " Annabeth asked.

" When I went near the body I saw something was written there in ancient Greek and was covered with mist so mortals cannot see." Rose said.

" What was written? " Piper asked.

" Eternal torcher " Rose said.

" It only means that Nyx or Tarturus has captured his soul and they will torture his soul eternally." Jason stated.

" Yes" Jas said

" So what shall we do?" Thalia asked.

" First we need to inform the Olympians" Jas said and stood " And one more thing...... Get ready to fight him. I think they will use Percy as sheild so at any cost don't give up. Fight back. They will try to lure us but don't listen to them that's it." Jas said and went out of the room.