WHO IS HE?

HARRY POV

" Who was he?" Athena asked us after narrating the whole story.

I looked at Jas for answer but she looked equally confused.

" Who knows if Chaos would have send another assassin? " Annabeth asked.

" There are only 5 assassins, Annabeth. Besides that the weapon used are not of Chaos type." Ronald said as he looked at the arrow and knife that they brought from the Olympus.

" I agree with you. These weapons emitt a lot of power. One slash or cut of these can take down any of us easily. " Ares said.

" I think we should ask Chaos, if he sent anyone or if he knows anything about it" I said.

Jas nodded and Rose closed her eyes and spoke Chaos name silently.

Chaos appeared holding a book in his hand.

" What is it, Rose? " he asked.

Ronald went forward and shown him the weapon.

Chaos kept looking at it then suddenly his face went pale .

" From where did you get this?" Chaos asked.

" A hood guy had these" Annabeth said.

" Tell me everything from starting." Chaos demanded.

Piper narrated the whole story after story Chaos demanded for the knives too.

We showed him the knives and again his face went pale.

" What is wrong ?" Hestia asked.

" Anything or anyone know more?" Chaos asked.

Frank came forward and said" Just before gods flashed and he jumped out of window , I saw him turning in a black phenoix bird "

Chaos face was full of shock and tension was written all over it.

" That's impossible " he mumbled.
" What's the matter Lord?" Zeus asked.

" My father, Void. His sacred animal is black phenoix. All these weapons have sign of phenoix and these all are black just like my father's. So either he is back which is impossible because he was fading at much faster rate so he cannot come this up and help you all but all these sign are of Void " Chaos said.

" So its good right that Void is on our side" Jason said.

" Yeah its good but who is the one who is doing Void's job. Who is having his powers. It only means father has gives his powers to that hood guy." Chaos said.

" So why shall we worry when he is on our side." Jack said.

" Because we don't know who is he and his real motive and what he is capable of " I said.

" We need to find out who is he? But be very careful when you confront him. He is better than assassins. He was right that he has the powers of destruction. My father taught him the simple part that my brother Order owns but creation has to be learnt on his own. So he is as powerful as I am even more. So be careful