Chapter Sixteen: Snow in November

// My writing schedule is back on!\\

November 12,2015

Misaki's POV

Ever since that night, I've warmed up to Saruhiko. Yes, I'm officially calling him Saruhiko. Now, I feel like we really are boyfriends but, I still can't figure out what is missing.

I looked out the window next to me in the classroom [Cuz the main character always gets the window seat, besides Nagisa from Assassination Classroom] and saw white, fluffy snow drifting down to the floor below me, causing a smile to spread onto my face.

'I can't wait to play in the snow with Saruhiko!'I thought happily.

Every day for the past week, Saruhiko and I meet at the train-station every day, well, walk down to it since we're roommates.And we sit by each other, talking to one another though I'm the one mainly talking,

Time Skip

"Mi-sa-ki, snuggle with me please?"Saruhiko asked, coming up behind me and hugging my neck while putting his chin on the top of my head.

"Unlike you, who miraculously finished their homework during class, I have work to finish."I replied, pouting slightly.

I was sitting at the desk in our room doing algebra.[In every BL fanfic, Algebra seems to be the most difficult for the 'dumb' ones, like Naruto and Misaki so, I thought, why not?]

"No, you did it wrong. Z goes over 12, not A goes over 12. Mataku (geez) Misaki, Id expect you to be able to answer a simple algebra question like that."Saruhiko said, flopping back down onto his plush bed.

I blushed out of embarrassment of needing help."Well excuse me Mr.Perfect, I'm not some stupid ass student who needs help, I can skip a grade, I would've noticed that I got it wrong sooner or later."I huffed, practically ripping apart the homework sheet as I erased my answer.

Saruhiko looked at me in confusion."What do you mean, 'I can skip a grade?' Did you have a tutor or something when you were younger?" He asked, sitting up and looking at me dead in the eyes with his emotion not clear.

"Uh......" 'Frick! I let that slip! I can't let him know! I actually wish that my fathers abuse was one of the things I had forgotten.'

"Come'on, Misaki, we don't have all day, I still want to cuddle."Saruhiko demanded.

"I studied a lot as a child so I could get into a good school."I lied calmly."Anyways, I'm tiered of homework, can we go play out in the snow?"I asked, diverting the subject.

"Sure, I guess."Saruhiko replied.

Time Skip (again)

Even though it was November, the snow that started yesterday seems to be never ending. I had my heavy black winter jacket on and my cream scarf that weighted a ton on around my neck.

I removed part of the scarf and blew a puff of smoke, allowing a puff of smoke-like air the come out of my mouth and float in the sky.

"I probably should've bought a scarf last month....."Saruhiko said, rubbing his hands together and blowing warm air into them.

"Here."I said, wrapping some of my scarf around a bow surprised Saruhiko."You can just share mine."I replied."This way, we won't loose each other and always be tethered together."I said, smiling up at him.

And then he surprised me by hugging the air out of my lungs.

"Thank you, Misaki."Fushimi said into my shoulder.

Time Skip

November 16,2015

Saruhiko seems to be acting wearied ever after that one man came over yesterday and started talking to him.Now, every 5 seconds, he looks around as if looking for a prey. Occasionally, someone would smile at me in the hallways but Saruhiko would glare at them as if to say, 'he's mine so fuck off.'

'What could that man have said to change Saruhiko so much?'

Flashback

Saruhiko's POV

"Are you here to warn me some more or are you actually here to see me?" I asked.

"The first one." He replied."Misaki Yata is dangerous, don't trust him or anyone around him, you don't know if you're gonna turn out just like everyone else. If you stay around him, you'll turn into a animal, devouring your prey, Misaki, just like everyone else. Haven't you noticed everyone's eyes on the Freshman?"He asked, and left.

End Flashback

'I won't let anyone hurt or steal Misaki away from me.'I thought, grinding my teeth and clenching my knuckles.

Misaki's POV

Something didn't feel right about Saruhiko and the mans talk.It felt as if something was off, like the universe shifted. Just like this ominous snow in the beginning of November.

//I'll be updating on normal, so, that means Cjristmas Eve.But, on Christmas Day, all of my active books, I'm gonna update + a One-shot for a contest I'm doing!\\