Chapter Five:Starting The Pranking Wars

//Don't you guys think this AMV of Fushimi and Misaki fit the chapter title?\\

Misaki's POV

My eyes shot open, wide as a mellon.

I shoved Fushimi off of me,, gasping for air, while blushing just the slightest.

"What the hell?!?!"I shouted, panting while whipping my lips off with my pajama sleeve.

"Oh? So you woke up this time."Fushimi said, cocking an eyebrow.

Then, he smirked.

"I only kissed you to tease you.It was obviously your first kiss due to your reaction."Fushimi said, with that same stupid smug grin of his.

'Dammit, he's right.I never had a girlfriend because I was afraid that she might start getting abused by my father too.' I thought, staring off into space, looking down at my feet.

'But, I did have a crush on a girl who was 4-5 years younger than me.'I thought, smiling to myself as I rebbe red who she was and how close we were.

"Are you just gonna sit there like a creep smiling to yourself or are you gonna reply?"Fushimi asked, looking down at me."If you're not gonna do or say anything, I guess I did that all for nothing.I hate teasing people who won't fight back. Night."Fushimi said, lying back down on his bed and going back to sleep.

I just gave out a grunt and a loud sigh then turned over on my side to fall asleep, a darkness consuming get me, with no dreams.

Fushimi's POV

That was a close one.

He caught me kissing him.

I didn't mean to, he just looked so peaceful and his lips seemed soft and I couldn't control myself so I ended up French kissing him, god damnit!

Why do I have to have these feelings?! Especially with a boy?! Not to mention him of all boys!

Argh! And with that, I huffed and rolled over, trying to sleep.But sleep wouldn't be easy.

Next Day
Misaki's POV

"You better stop pacing before I hit you upside the head."Rikio said, lighting up a cigarette.

"Gomen, Gomen, I'm just trying to think of another way to get back at Fushimi." 'For that stupid teasing French kiss last night!'I finished the rest in my head.

"Why not put a snake in his bed?"Rikio asked.

"Absolutely not!! That very dangerous thoughts,Rikio!"I shouted.

"Just a thought."Rikio replied, shrugging and blowing out a puff of smoke.

"Why not get him soaking wet like he did to you?"Mikoto suggested, walking through.

"Great idea, Mikito-San!!"I shouted gleefully, smiling at him.

I saw his eyebrow twice then he left, lock himself in his office again.

'Hmmm.......'I thought, staring at his door.

"Aha! I've got it!"I shouted, getting an idea for the perfect prank.

Yesterday after Misaki's Prank: Fushimi's POV

'Shit! I almost attacked him! Why the hell was he dressed as an adorable girl?!' I shouted at myself, covering my mouth with the back of my right hand while leaning against the dorm door.

And I was hard.

'I'm not gay though!'I shouted at myself, though, deep down, I knew that I was.

And Misaki was the one who had done it.

I quickly rushed to the boys dorm bathroom and locked myself in the shower, quickly stripping my cloths.

Time Skip: after Fushimi's little 'issue' •,^ *wink*

I dried off my wet hair with my blue towel.

Slowly, I opened the room door and found that Misaki wasn't there.

'Why would he be out at this time?'I asked, looking at the clock.

It was around 21:43 pm (9:43 pm) and he wasn't in the room.

I sighed and fell onto my bed and slept.

Till, of course, I was awoken by Misaki opening the door.

I didn't move an inch but acted asleep.

I hard Misaki huff a sigh and heard a thump, indicating that he had laid down on his bed.

I smirked and rolled over, standing up.

Misaki was snoring softly and his small chest rose up and down.I licked my lips when my eyes landed on his lips.

'Awe, what the hell?'I thought, leaning over him and kissed him.

After awhile, I lost control and slipped my tongue into his mouth.He woke up a few second later and shoes me off, startling me.

"What the hell?!"Misaki asked, a blush upon his face.

"Oh ,so you actually woke up this time?"I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Then I smirked, creating a lie already to cover it up.

"I was teasing you."

Time skip, present:Cause I'm lazy as hell and don't wanna rewrite their conversation

Miskai's POV

'Hehe, this is really gonna pay him back.'I thought gleefully while I waited for Fushimi to enter.

"Hey, Misaki, why did you leave the damn do-" and then, a bucket full of gunk fell onto Fushimi's head."You are so dead, Yata.You just started a war, a pranking war."Fushimi said, taking of the bucket and walking out, stomping.

Inside the bucket was mustard, ketchup, pickle juice, flour, water, and a few raw eggs.

I just laughed, rolling around on my stomach.

"If it's a prank war you're looking for, then a prank war you shale get."I said, looking at the door were Fushimi was standing.

//Argh!!!! A day late update! I hoped you like it and sorry if the beginning is a little crappy and boring but its'll get better in 2-3 chapter, just wait and see what I have in store.*hehe* Anyways, I'll update Sunday!\\