Chapter Twenty-Two: Christmas Gift Pt 1

//Long awaited update is here!!!\\

December 20, 2015

Misaki's POV

Saruhiko's been acting wearied. No, scratch that, all the guys are acting wearied. Saruhiko seems to be hiding something, Mikoto seems fidgety around me and all of HOMORA seem to be avoiding me.

Oh Kamisama, is the world ending?

[Note: Kamisama means 'God' in romanji]

I slowly drifted off to sleep during Physics class while thinking this.

"Mr. Yata, would you care to explain to the class why you are dozing off in my class?" The professor asked.

I shot right up at the sound of my name, blushing after I realized that I had been caught and called out by the professor.

A few kids laughed."I didn't get enough sleep last night." I mumbled.

"Speak up, I can not hear you." The professor ordered.

"Because I didn't get enough sleep last night!" I shouted this time.

"Why?" The professor demanded.

I couldn't tell the truth, that I was out with a gang at a park and burning news papers all night.

So, I lied."I hung out with Saruhiko Fushimi." I announced.

All the student gasped and the professor looked at me in shock."How did you become friends with the play boy?" The professor asked.

"He's my dorm mate and we found that we have. A lot in common." I replied.

More murmurs filled the class and the professor told the class to settle down, leaving the conversation at that as I sighed and laid my head down on my desk again.

And this time, the professor didn't mind if I fell asleep.

Time Skip

"Why do you want to know what I want for Christmas? You know I won't be here." I told Saruhuko as we trudged down the hall towards our dorm.

"I know but, I wanted to get you something anyways." Saruhiko replied.

I blushed slightly.

"Baka, you don't have to buy me anything. Being your dorm mate is the greatest gift I could ever receive." I mumbled, even if it was a cheesy line.

Saruhiko looked at me and engulfed me in a hug.

"O-Oi! Not in the hallway!" I shouted with a scold.

"I'm sorry, it's just that that is the best thing anyone has said positive about me. Besides all the fangirls." Saruhiko added.

I laughed slightly at that and hugged him back.

"Come'on, we shouldn't hug out in the open."I mumbled, grabbing his hand and dragging him towards our dorm room.

December 21,2015

"Stop it!!!!!" I whined as Saruhiko kept poking my cheek as I tried to do homework.

"Then tell me what you want for Cristmas!" Saruhiko demanded.

I stuck my tongue out at him."No!" I shouted.
Saruhiko growled and for a second, I feared for my well being. Then, suddenly he got an evil smirk.

"Mi-sa-ki, if you tell me what you want, I'll do your homework for you for the 3 months." Saruhiko purred.

I bit my bottom lip. It sounded tempting but I had to stay strong. I ignored him and went back to work.

He frowned at this and went up behind me, wrapping his arms around my chest."I said I'd do your homework for you." He whispered in my ear, nibbling it afterwards.

I blushed even more.

I couldn't take it."I WANT A STUFFED DRAGON." I blurted it, instantly covering my mouth afterwards.

[Note: for those of you who read ALL my books, I usually write this but, in every book I have, I always envolved Dragons because I love them]

Saruhiko looked at me in shock.

"That's all?" Saruhiko asked with wide eyes.

"That's it." I replied.

Saruhiko facepalmed. "Then you'll get one." Saruhiko said.

"Oh, not anymore." I explained."I don't need one anymore, Mikoto-San bought me one." I said, showing him the stuffed animal with horns and wings.

"Mikoto-San was so nice as to buy it for me!" I shouted gleefully.

Saruhiko's eye twitched and I instantly regretted all that I had just said.In an instant, Sauhiko had my hands pinned together and his face inches away from mine.

"Then tell me what else you want." Saruhiko demanded, his face even closer than before.

"I want......"

//Yep! Ending it with a cliffy!!! Comment what you think Misaki's gonna ask for. And I'll give you a hint, it doesn't involve smut\\