Chapter Twenty-Three: New Kid Pt 2

//The PT's might be mixed up now. Like, Next chapter's gonna be Pt 2 of Christmas Gift. Hope this makes since. *sweat drops* and question: Did you guys watch the last EP of season 2 of K? OMG!!! If you did, comment bout it plz! I was so shocked at the ending! FYI, if you have watched it, the 3rd seasons gonna be released this October, October 2016\\

Shiro's POV

I sighed.

'Hell, this guy is so boring and dull.'I thought, turning my head to look at my roomy Yatogami.

He was sitting in his bed with his Physics text book in his crisscross lap as he had a still and emotionless face.

[FYI, Shiro's gonna be slightly OC for a while till he warms up to Kuroh and explains why he acts good when he's actually thinking evil and mean things]

I sighed again and turned my head back to my paper. I'm a straight A student who is popular, almost as popular as that grade skipper, Saruhiko Fushimi.

I grit my teeth in disgust. Fushimi skipped a grade and I didn't, whenever I think about it, it always makes my blood boil.

I gave out a frustrated exhale of breath and sat up.

"I'm going to go get some ice cream." I stated, grabbing my coat and wallet.

"I'll come with you." Yatogami said quickly.

I cocked an eyebrow at him.

He's been acting wearied for the past few days, always following me around like a lost puppy and being clingy or like I'm his friend.

I only shrugged in reply."Okay."

Time Skip

Awkward silence, boy how I hate you.

Yatogami and I were just sitting in a booth at the ice team store while eating our ice cream and awkward staring at each other without a word.

"I love you." Yatogami said, breaking the silence.

Huh?

"Um, repeat that please?" I asked.

"I love you, I have ever since you shook my hand." Yatogami said with his still straight face.

"But there's no such thing as love at first sight!" I shouted in alarm.

"I know that. But that's why I waited to get to know you." Yatogami said.

That triggered something in me.

"You don't know a freaking thing about me." I spat in hatred.

Yatogami looked at me in surprise.

"I'm going." I replied, finishing off my ice cream.

"Oh wait, you have some ice cream on your face." Yatogami said, standing up too.

"Huh? Where?" I asked.

"There." Yatogami Reyes, leaning in and kissing me.

My eyes snapped open as his tongue slipped into my mouth.

When he pulled back, he had a smirk on his face.

"Task like vanilla." Yatogami said, kissing me again.

This time, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Once we pulled back, we were a panting mess.

We heard squealing and I looked over my shoulder, seeing our waitress with a camera in her hand.

"You guys look so adorable together!" She shouted, squeaking afterwards.

I just rolled my eyes, walking out the restaurant door, leaving Yatogami behind. I brushed my lips with my finger tip.

I blushed at the memory of his lips on mine.'They were so welcoming.....' I thought.

"Shiro! Wait up!" 'Shiro?' I turned around to see Yatogami.

"Don't call me Shiro." I ordered.

Yatogami stopped dead in his tracks."We are going out, are we not?" Yatogami asked.

I blushed."Of course not! I'm a player and I never even agreed to dating you." I stated.

His face fell."Okay, if that is your wish, Isana, then I won't hesitate to fulfill it."Yatogami said with such venom, I'm surprise I didn't die.

I sighed.

"Okay, fine, I'll date you. But I'll warn you, it won't last long." I murmured.

He smiled brightly and tackled me in a hug. "Thank you!" Yatogami said, kissing my cheek.

I blushed slightly. I wasn't use to people kissing me.

"Please let me go." I said, practically off the floor since he was hugging me.

He set me down and stood up straighter.

"I've been wondering for a while but, what's the sword for?" I asked.

His smile vanished as fast as it had appeared."I'm sorry, but I can't answer that." Yatogami said, continuing back to the dorms.

And that was that, leaving an empty silence between us as we walked back to our rooms.

//So sorry for the late update!! Life is hectic and crazy as hell. I hope you understand and enjoyed this chapter! Next one will be posted on Saturday or Sunday!\\