Chapter Twenty-Seven: Substitute?

//Sorry for the late update, heh, I've been busy with life and homework so please forgive me! Also, I am really sleep deprived at the moment so, yeah. Anyways, enjoy!

'There's no greater foe to love than substitutes and liars.' -Book_Binder (Wattpad) \\

Misaki's POV

I was sobbing in Mikoto's kitchen as he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's okay, Misaki, I'll always be here for you." Mikoto whispered in my ear. I nodded and sniffled.

I was wrapped in a warm blanket with hot chocolate in front of me.

"Thank you, Mikoto. I just can't believe that F-Fushi- that he would be as mean and selfish to go this far and bully me like this. I mean, he took my first kiss!! And my first time! My first time Mikoto! He's a monster and I hate him." I shouted, my last sentence turning into a whisper.

Mikoto tightened his grip."Misaki..... You know I would never do that to you." Mikoto said, his warm breath right next to my ear.

He licked the shell of my ear and I shivered."M-Mikoto, what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Claiming you." He replied.

"B-but-"

"Misaki, you need this." Mikoto said, holding me closer like I was so precious.

I nodded and nuzzled into him.

Time Skip: 1 hour later

"Why d-dontcha live with your parents?" I hiccuped.

Mikoto and I had bought beer since he was a higher class man, even though I was underage, it wasn't a strong beer but I was still drunk.

Mikoto laughed at me.

"Whatda laughing at me for?" I slurred, a blush in my face.

"Come'on, let's go to sleep." Mikoto said, picking me up potato sack style.

"Hanasse!" I shouted.

"Nope." Mikoto said, a low chuckle escaping his lips.

We soon got to Mokoto's red room. His bed had red bed sheets and a black silk blanket, showing that he was obviously rich and had power.

He tossed me onto the bed and I grabbed onto his neck so he was straddling me.

"Misaki..... You have to let go." I shook my head no.

"I don't wanna let go." I replied.

"Misaki....." Mikoto said, his eyes full of worry and pain.

I leaned up and kissed Mikoto. "Please don't *hiccup* go...." I whispered, tears falling from my eyes.

Mikoto's eyes opened wide and he smiled, kissing me pushing me down onto the bed.

"Misaki...... Do you want this?" Mikoto asked.

I nodded with a blush.

Time Skip

I groaned and sat up, rubbing my back in pain. I looked over and saw Mikoto asleep. I smiled and looked down at him, memories of last night flashing in my mind.

' "Ah! Mi-Mikoto!" I screamed out, gripping onto his back.

"Shhh, it's okay, I'll go soft, unlike Fushimi." Mikoto had stated, stroking my hair softly.

I smiled up at him with a smile.'

I sighed in bliss and kissed Mikoto's forehead, nuzzling into him.

He was right, he's not like Fushimi, he's nicer and more gentle. He dosn't want me sexually but because he loves me.

Mikoto-San is just perfect for me.

I heard my phone buzz and I picked it up, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Mikoto is worse than Fushimi." A voice replied.

It was an unknown number and a voice disorder changed their voice.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean; don't use him as a substitute, he's even worse than Fushumi, believe it or not. He's only doing this for one person, and it's the person he loves."

"Who is this? Please tell me."

A small 'hmf' came from the other end, indicating that they were laughing slightly with a smile.

"My little fire boy." They replied.

My eyes widened and I dropped my phone.

I knew who it was.

And it wasn't good.

//Hehe, the new OC will appear in a few chapters but not quiet yet, hehe. I'll try and update Thursday!\\