Chapter Eleven: Mikoto Suoh

//WHOLY EXORCIST!!!! I have over 900 views!! Thank you guys SOOO much! I appreciate it! And like most of my books, I set a goal of how many views I want to post an extra chapter.For this book, if I get 6k by the day I post the last chapter, I'll give you guys an extra chapter with some smut in it.*wiggles eyebrows*\\

Misaki's POV

I woke up to a knock on the door.

I groggily sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, another soft knock breaking the silence in the room.

"Hai hai."I replied, opening the door."Anna, what are you doing here?"I asked her, surprised that she was here.

"I wanted to introduce you to my friend!"Anna shouted gleefully, grabbing onto my hand and pulling me along.

"O-oi!!!!! I'm still in my pj's!"I shouted at Anna.

Anna stopped dead in her tracks.

She finally sighed."Okay, go change."And with that, rushed into my dorm room and hurriedly changed.

Time Skip

"So, what is your friend like?"I asked Anna, my hands behind my head in a nonchalant way.

"He looks really tough but he's truly a big softy. Oh, he's a gang leader and rivals with another big gang at this school."Anna explained.

"Wow, sounds like a powerful guy, I can't wait to meet him!"I shouted gleefully smiling.

"Well, that's the thing, you've already met him, according to him.He told me you have amnesia of the first week you were here, and that you probably forgot about him."Anna explained.

"Oh....I'm sorry."I whispered, diverting my eyes to the grassy ground.

"Don't be."Anna replied, giving me a reassuring smile.

I reluctantly smiles back, but not after a minute of hesitation.

"He told me that it's a all F-"Anna was cut off as a slim guy with rectangle glasses and a black suit on opened the door to a small building.

"Ah, Anna, you successfully brought him.I assume there was no trouble?"The orangish/blond teen asked, lighting a cigarette that was already hanging out of his mouth.

"Mhm! I've already known Misaki for quite a while, we go way back, and so he didn't think that I was just some random girl walking up to him and asking him to meet Mikoto."Anna said, smiling sweetly to orangish/blond man.

'Mikoto, it sounds so familiar, as if it's rolled off my tongue a million times.'

Flash Back

"Argh! You win, AGAIN, Mikoto-San!"I screamed in frustration as he once again beat me in Super Smash Bros.

Mikoto chuckled deeply and softly, like a distant thundercloud.

"Maybe next time, Misaki, maybe next time."

End Flashback

"Ahhhhh!!!"I screamed in pain, clutching my head.

I instantly felt pain spread all throughout my body and the source was my brain.

"Misaki! Are you alright?!"The blonde asked.

I let out another howl in pain and fell to my knees.

I saw both Anna and the blonde reach for me with outstretched arms but then, a different set of arms saved me first.

"M-Mikoto?"I asked, looking up and staring into his amber eyes.

'Such pretty eyes....'I thought before passing out.

Time Skip, again

I woke up on a nice, fluffy and plump bed.

I sat up slowly and took in my surrounding.I was on a fiery red bed with red Chillo pillow.

[First off, did anyone see the rhyme.Second off, a Chillo is one of those pillows that has cool gel on one side and fuzziness on the other]

"So, you remember me?"Came Mikoto's voice.

I jumped slightly.

"Only you."I replied, causing Mikoto to flush slightly.

"So, you remember my confession?"Mikoto asked.

I nodded my head yes, causing him to flush more.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

//Next chapter will be really long and contain some smut.Sorry if you guys don't ship Mikoto x Misaki but you will just have to deal with it for a little bit, as this only leads on to the SaruMi.\\