Chapter Thirty-Four: It's Him

//I'm going to update again today to make up for the late update!

"No matter ow hard I cover my ears, I still hear it. I'm still at that place." -Yoichi Saotome (Seraph of the End/ Owari no Seraph) [MikaYuu is cannon] \\

Misaki's POV

By the time Saru got back from going to work, I already finished my homework and I also took a shower.

"What took you so long?" I asked as I dried my hair with a towel.

"There was a big commotion at the market." Saru said, sitting down on his bed and tossing down all his stuff.

"Ah, makes sense." I said, sitting on the bed next to him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and tugged on me to get me to lay down.

"Sleep." Saru demanded.

I sighed with a small pout but laid down next to him, snuggling into him.

"Saru." I asked.

"Mhmm?" A lazy reply came.

"D-do you ever fear......... Do you ever fear your family?" I asked.

There was no reply.

I turned o see Saru fast asleep.

I smiled softly."Never mind."

Time Skip

January 15,2016

"I met someone new at work today, he was nice."Saru stated.

"You better not be falling in love with that person." I stated bluntly.

Saru laughed."No, of course not. He's a good 20 years older then me." Saru stated.

My cheeks turned bright red, realizing that I thought this person was our age.

"He said he's 38 and has three children, one of which is in college." Saru stated.

"Wow, that's young for three children." I stated.

Saru nodded."I agree."

"Maybe I should meet him."

"Maybe you should. He's very kind and generous, I saw him give a child a ballon after the child fell."Saru stated.

"Then I defiantly have to meet him."

"Okay then."

Next Day

Shiro's POV

'This sucks.

I hate this.

Why did I have to fall in love?

I hate love.

No, it's not truly love I hate, is it.

It's the attachment I hate.

I'll only live to be 35 and then I'll die.

And I'll leave Kuroh behind.'

These thoughts run in my head as I slowly walk down the streets in the pouring rain.

My bloodshot eyes and messy hair indicate that the pass few days have been hell.

Because it has been.

I sighed as rain dripped from my tresses*1 and my iPhone changed songs.

I felt horrible. My life was going by in a blur. Everyone moved forwards but I stayed in place.

Suddenly, I felt a hand cover my eyes and someone grab my waist.

"Kuroh?" I called out hesitantly.

I felt a pinch on my neck and something inject inside of me.

My body went numb and I couldn't move at all, much less speak. My earbuds and phone fell out of my pocket and into the sidewalk as I was dragged away.

'I hate you life.' I thought before blacking out.

Kuroh's POV

I hummed while doing my homework. Thunder and lightning danced in harmony outside of Shiro's and my window.

My phone buzzed twice before I picked it up.

"Hello, Kuroh Yatogami speaking."

"Kuroh, have you seen my son?"

It was Mr.Isana.

"No sir, I haven't. Why do you ask?"

"I released him from the hospital 30 minutes ago and he said he'd call when he got back to the dorm. If he collapsed , then he would've been sent to the hospital straight away and I would've been notified." Mr.Isana's voice was laced with worry.

I stood up quickly from my seat."I'll go look for him, Mr.Isana!" I shouted, hanging up and running out of the room.

Even though it was pouring down rain and my cloths were getting soaked, I didn't care.

I only cared about having Shiro in my arms.

I panted hard as I ran through the busy streets.

"Shiro!" I called out.

"Shiro!"

"Shiro!"

"Shiro!"

I suddenly started sobbing.

'What could've happened to him? Is he hiding in an alleyway or angry at me?'

These thoughts ran through my head until I tripped over something and heard it scatter across the concrete.

I looked over at what I tripped over and it was a phone with earbuds still inside of it.

I inspected it closer and realized.......

It's Shiro's

I panicked and picked up the phone, looking around in a hurry.

'W-what happened to Shiro? Is he hurt?

Lost?

Kidnapped?'

My eyes opened wide.

What if Shiro was kidnapped?

I cried more and held onto the phone, as if a piece of Shiro was with me.

//Finished! Okay, so, explanation as to why my update took so long: I'm on Vacation so, I've been busy. But, I'll update later tonight to make up for the late update!

1 tresses: bangs or locks of hair \\