Chapter Two: He's Kinda Cute

//Hopefully, this chapter will be longer than the last, WAY longer.You'll figure out why I have a smexy pic of Misaki.*wink*\\

Saruhiko's POV

I watched in boredom as my Twitter followers replied back as to how long Yata could last with me.

"Oi, dragon, come here."I said, turning off my phone and sitting up.

Yata looked at me in confusion since I called him dragon.I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Come here."I said, patting my bed.

Yata silently stood up and sat down next to me.

"Let's go to the benches outside."I said.

"Why not go buy yourself?"Yata asked, giving me a questioning look as he stood up.

"Wait."I said, grabbing his wrist, instantly letting go due to how warm his skin was."You need to come."

"And why's that?"Yata asked, turning around and crossed his arms at me.

Now that he was fully in front of me, I realized how much shorter he was compared to me.He always had that red jacket tied around his hips.

"Well, because all freshmen have to go."I resort, though it was a lie.

'Perfect way to humiliate Yata.Getting him soaking wet in front of the whole school and the web.'I thought, mentally smirking to myself.

"Come'on, I'll take you."I said, flashing one of my signature fake smiles.

Yata's whole face lit up.

"Thank you!"Yata shouted happily, looking up at me with a closed eye smile, making me blush just the slightest.

'What is wrong with me? I'm the most popular boy on campus and a playboy so, why do I think his smile's cute?'I asked myself, shaking my head to get those thoughts out of my head.

"Follow me."I said, waving my right arm as a signal to follow.

He followed me like the lost puppy he is.He occasionally waved at people passing by.

When we were out side, the dorms made a U shape.There where no girls since it was an all boy collage.

Once we got outside, I already saw were my little group was hiding and smirked.

"Okay, now, wait here, I'll go ask when it starts."I said, walking away.

"Okay! I'll wait here for you!"Misaki shouted gleefully after me.

I have no idea why but, my heart clenched and ached.I hide behind the bush and signaled for my group to run out there.They nodded and smirked, running out with a green hose.

I returned the smirk.But, it was fake.Something inside me didn't want me to hurt Misaki but, I needed to teach that not just anyone can room with me.

"Attack!!!!"One of the gang members shouted, spraying Misaki, making my guilt worse but I ignored the nagging in my heart as I continued to watch.

Misaki crumpled up into a ball as the pressure of the water was too much.

"Stop!"I shouted in dismay, giving up my hiding spot.

Everyone in the gang looked at me in confusion

I coughed slightly and ignored them.

"I hope this teaches you that not just anyone can room with me."I told Misaki, smirking.

Misaki looked up, his eyes blazing with hatred.

"You did this, teme? You will pay.You just started a war you didn't want to."Misaki said, glaring at me, making me slightly flinch.

Slightly.

"Ha, you and what army? I have my group here."I said, pointing to everyone in my group.

"He has us."A too familiar voice said.

It was fourth year Suoh, Mikoto Suoh.He was the red gangs leader, they call their gang 'HOMORA'.

I was second in command in my gang, 'Scepter 4'.

Suoh had a earring in that was a loop.He walked up to Misaki and dropped his arm on his shoulder, making my eye twitched slightly.

"Are you okay?"Suoh asked, keeping his eyes glued on mine.

Misaki nodded and stood up, his eyes still a fiery haze.

"I will get you back."Misaki said, glaring.

He looked down at his cloths and gave a sad tsk.

"You got me soaking wet.Great."Misaki said, starting to unbutton his shirt while keeping his anger filled eyes on me.

Okay, I must admit, it's very difficult to NOT look at a body like Misaki's,

He had a six pack and was skinny and cute.......wait......cute?

Wtf?! I'm not gay!

I mentally shook my head.

"Hey kid, you have some spunk, you wanna join HOMORA, we can protect you and help you get revenge on Fushimi." Suoh asked, staring at Misaki for his answer.

Something deep inside me was screaming 'no! Don't let him join!'But, of course, I did nothing.

"Sure."Misaki replied, Making my heart sink.

"What's your name, kid?"Suoh asked

"My name is Misaki Yata and I'm not a kid."Miskai replied, taking off his shirt, causing me to stare at his perfect body.

I absentmindedly licked my lips.

'What would his lips taste like? He's so cute and not to mention shorter than me even though Im pretty sure we're the same age.I could probably devour him.......wait, cute? Devour him? What is happening to me?! Am I going insane?!'8 shouted at myself.

"You have just made another enemy, beware,"Suoh said, walking away with his arm still draped around Misaki.

'Ive done this game almost 15 times, yet, I feel guilty.And........possibly jealous.I don't know what the hell is going on with me.But, all I know, is that Misaki is cute, and I don't want Mikoto to steal Misaki.'I thought, walking in the opposite direction of Misaki, into our dorm.

'And it's obvious Mikoto is after Misaki too.'

//I'll be updating the same days I update my other book 'Double Blade'.So, that means the next update'll be Thursday!!!Hope you liked!\\