Chapter Thirty-Three: Private Hospital

//I updated on time! Few, I did a lot today, like turning my Social studies, math and science projects. Mitaku, why do teachers assign so much work?! Anyways, here's the next update.

"The best way to remove your lies is to make them come true." -Kururugi Suzaku (Code Geass) [Not the best anime but I watched both seasons] \\

Kuroh's POV

I sat up slowly and clutched my head.'They didn't have to use medicine to get me to calm down. Besides the fact it was suppose to make me fall asleep.' I growled slightly and looked around the room.

I was in a hospital. I blinked for a second."Shiro......" I whispered, remembering what happened at work and how he looked like he was in pain."Where is he?" I mumbled, looking around.

The room was mostly white besides the cream colored lights and the smell of lavender. I hummed at the smell and swing my legs over the edge of the bed, preparing to stand.

I placed my warm, bare feet onto the ground.When I got to the door, the two guards from earlier were post their.

"Come with us." The one who had stabbed me with the syringe ordered.

I frowned and glared at them but nodded."Where's Shiro?" I demanded.

They were silent and wouldn't even look at me.I frowned more until we got to a door. When I stepped inside, I was met by a arm blast of air and the smell of old paper.

At a desk in the center of the room sat a man with a black suit on. The two guards with the white suits closed the door.

"Are you Kuroh Yatogami from Ori corp?" The man asked.

I nodded hesitantly.

The man suddenly cracked a smile and that startled me."My son has spoken fondly of you. I can see why." He stated, laughing.

I looked at the man sitting in front of me."Y-You're Mr.Isana?!" I screeched.

The black haired man nodded."And Shiro Isana is my son!" He exclaimed with a wide grin."I heard you gave my guards some trouble since you didn't want to leave Shiro's side!" He exclaimed, chuckling.

"Anyways, I'll let you see Shiro." Mr.Isana stated, walking out of the room and pulling out a card, swiping it against a key slot and the door beeped and opened up the door.

"Oh dad I-" Shiro stopped.

I looked at the sight in front of me in horror. An IVY was attached to Shiro's arm but, there was also heart monitor pads on his chest and a breathing mask.

Shiro looked away from my eyes."Dad, why is he here?" Shiro asked, his voice soft and hard to understand with the breathing mask.

"Oh? Haven't you told him y-"

"No! I haven't! How can I tell him that?! I-it'll-" Shiro gasped and started coughing hard.

Mr.Isana rushed over to his son and rubbed comforting circles on his back.

Shiro glared at his father and shoved him away."If I tell him, you know what will happen!" He exclaimed.

His father looked at him in sadness before walking back over to me.

"Leave." Shiro said bluntly.

"Shiro, I-" I started.

"LEAVE!" He exclaimed, his heart monitor going berserk.

I looked at Shiro in fright at him and his state with his messy hair and bloodshot eyes.

Mr.Isana sighed and gripped my shoulder."We should leave Shiro for now." He said sadly with Shiro panted heavily with the breathing mask in.

I nodded and followed Mr.Isana put, the sound of Shiro coughing filled my ears before the doors shut.

"What's wrong with Shiro?" I asked worriedly as we walked back to his office.

Mr.Isana sighed."If he hasn't told you yet, then I can't, he has to be the one to tell you. For now, return to your classes. My men will escort you and Shiro will be back at the dorms in a day or two." Mr.Isana stated.

I nodded with a sad and long look on my face.'Shiro looked in pain.......' I thought to myself.

'Maybe he'll come back to school tomorrow........

Then everything will be okay......'

Mr.Isana's POV

"Sir, when will you tell Shiro?" Oral, one of my guards, asked.

"Not till he's released from te hospital again....... I can't just dump on him he only has 15 more years to live........ It'll break him." I stated.

"Sir, he already has been broken."

"Then he'll be even more broken inside, and not even Yatogami can fix it."

//Geez, I was going to update yesterday but I fell asleep working on it.*sweatdrol8 anyways, I'll be updating twoce this week before I head to Florida for Vacation!\\