Chapter Four: Fushimi's 'Fear'

//I dunno if this is good but, continue reading and thanks for the support guys!\\

Misaki's POV

"No way in hell am I wearing that!!!!"I shouted, blushing while pointing at what Rikio had in his hands.

Rikio was a HOMORA member that was a little big in the stomach and always wore a white hoodie on.He was in on the action for the prank I was about to pull on Fushimi.

"Come'on, you're the one who wanted to get revenge on Fushimi.And this is the best way to do it!"Rikio protested.

"I hate you."I muttered, snatching the item out of Rikio's hand.

"I know you don't, rookie."Rikio said, ruffling my hair with a big ass smile on his face.

"You owe me big time." I said, blushing as I slammed my door in his face.

Time Skip

I sat down on my bed, waiting for Fushimi when my mind crossed back to last night.I placed my pointer and middle finger on my lips, blushing of the memory.

'Does he even remember that? Did he even know that happened? Or was it a dream?' But, if it was a dream, it felt real.

Then, to interrupt my thought, the dorm's door nob was being unlocked.

I stood, getting prepared, thought I was blushing from both my thoughts and at what I was about to do.

"Welcome back, Fushimi."I Said, purring his name while blushing.

'Next time I see Izumo, I'm gonna kill'em.'I grumbled to myself, mentally sighing.

Once Fushimi looked at me and dropped his keys, a look of disbelief and surprise plastered on his face.

"M-Misaki..........w-what the fuck are you wearing?!"Fushimi asked, slamming the door behind him, causing me to jump in fright.

But, I quickly recovered and got back into characters.

"What? I can't dress like a girl, Fu-shi-mi?"I asked, seductively.

'God! Why does his fear have to be fan girls that drool over him?!'I thought, my eyebrow twitching.

I was wearing a girls shirt and shorts.Fucking girls cloths.The shirt was mostly red with green strips outlining it with a navy blue shirt underneath, followed by navy blue shorts that almost showed my ass.

'Damn Rikio! He said his little sister wears this stuff!!! Does he think I'm THAT small?!'I thought.

"You're a crossdresser, huh?I never knew."Fushimi said, taking a step closer to me.

"What do you mean?"I whined all girly like."I don't crossdress."I said, swaying my hips side to side while covering my hands with the sleeves and putting my hands up to my face to cover my mouth all cute like.

And then, I saw something in Fushimi snap.It wasn't anger, it was more like a barrier, something to keep something inside.

Then, I was suddenly tackled by Fushimi.

"Ouch, damn monkey! That hurt my head!"I growled, falling out of character.

Fushimi had my hands pinned on the sides of my head and his right leg I between my legs.

"You're too adorable, Misaki.I don't think I can hold back."Fushimi whispered in my ear, breathing heavily in it, cause king me to shiver.

Then, he suddenly released me and stood up.

"Just kidding, I hate crossdresser a.And I hate you so, two things I hate are combined, great."Fushimi growled, pushing up his glasses and opening the dorm door.

He then exited the rood and slammed the door behind him, leaving me fuming mad.

Time Skip

"That didn't work! You told me it would! You damn liar!"I creamed at Izumo and Rikio, kicking one of the HOMORA room walls.

Mikoto, HOMORA's 'King', is filthy rich and bought HOMORA their own 'man cave' on campus.Rikio and I were currently in it, with Rikio on the red, two seat couch with a cigarette in his mouth.

He smirked.

"I didn't actually tell you that I was certain, I only nodded.Plus, no harm done, no one got hurt."Izumo said, laughing slightly while inhaling the cigarettes chemicals then blowing them back out in smoke.

"My head got hurt."I grumbled, huffing and crossing my arms.

"Then you need to toughen up, Misaki.HOMORA ain't a place for wimps."Izumo said, smiling while standing up and heading for the door."By, see ya around."And with that said, he left, a trail of smoke following him.

Next thing I know, Mikoto walks through.And like Funsimi, he drops his keys.

"Oi, you okay Mikoto?"I asked, giving him a questioning look.

Mikoto only picked up his keys and walked past me, towards his office that was in the back of the room, the trail of smoke from his cigarette following, just like Rikio's had.

And before he walked through the door, he said;"Yeah, I'm fine."And walked in, locking the door behind him.

I sighed tiredly and went back to my dorm room.

Too lazy and sleepy from boring classes, I laid down and fell asleep.

And once again, I was soon awoken by Fushimi kissing me.

But, it was a French kiss this time.

//*sigh*Im sorry for the day late update.Anyways, next update Wednesday.Plz tell me if this book is any good.If it's boring, I swear it'll get better,must wait and watch! And thanks for almost 200 views already!!!\\