Chapter Thirty-Two: Work Secrets

//I'm exhausted. I went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 6 and now I have a headache. I guess this is the consequence for watching Death Note and RolePlaying in PM. Lol, I'm okay though. I have my coffee. Well, anyways, hope you enjoy this next chapter.

"What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know." -Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club) [<------That was my first anime and I love it so]\\

Misaki's POV

"Saru, why do you work all the damn time?" I whined.

"Because, unlike you, I have a job." Saru replied.

"You're so cruel." I replied.

Saru laughed."Only to you."

I blushed at his comment and turned back to my homework.

"Well, Im off." Saru stated, walking up behind me and pecking my cheek."I'll see you later." Saru stated.

I blushed and touched my cheek as I heard the dorm door open then close.

"STUPID SARU!" I shouted out, leaning back in my chair, a bad mistake as I fell backwards.

Shiro's POV

"Stop following me around!" I exclaimed.

"But I'm working with you!" Kuroh exclaimed.

I was taken aback and nearly tripped until Kuroh caught me.

"YOU WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

He cringed slightly."I'm the new employee." Kuroh rephrased.

"Unbelievable." I muttered under my breath, storming off.

"What's up with him today? He's always so kind and sweet to everyone." Another employee stated, walking over to Kuroh.

"What do you mean?" Kuroh asked.

"What do you mean you don't know what I mean?! You seem pretty close to him! He's always nice and charming and carrying, this is the angriest I've ever seen him!" He exclaimed.

I didn't listen much further but I only rolled my eyes, sighing while a smile formed on my lips.

'Damn Mizo, he's gonna end up blowing my cover.'My smile turned into a sad and depressed one.

'Then......then I'll have no choice but to tell Kuroh the truth...... And I know he'll leave me right away.....' Tears formed at the corns of my eyes at the thought and my pace turned into a sprint as I aimed for the bathroom instead of the office in which my boss was in.

'No, I'm not ready..... I don't want to loose him....... I don't want him to know......... I don't want him to cry or leave me...... I just want to be with him.....'I made it to the bathroom and locked the door as I sobbed.

"I-I ca-can't do it, m-mother!" I shouted between hiccups.

But her words echoed in my head like an echo of a piano. "Love doesn't mean that you're giving up your life, it means you're truly alive."

'No it isn't, love has only brought me sarrow. Look were my love for you went. You died because of it!'

"Love is precious, never let it go or you for certain forever be alone........."

'I already am.....'

A soft knock on the door ceased my sniffles and sobs and I jerked my head up in surprise, gasping slightly.

"Shiro?....."

'No......Kuroh, leave me alone, the more I get closer to you, the more painful it'll get when I see your tearstained face......'

"Shiro, please let me in." [Try not to laugh, it's a serious moment..... XD who am I kidding? That was a pun]

I shook my head."No!" I'm not ready to tell him the truth yet.

"Shiro." His voice...... Did it just change from a young adult into a more mature person?

"If you don't let me in, I'll break this door down." He demanded.

I sighed and unlocked the door, facing Kuroh he gave me a sad look before hugging me close and stroking my hair.

"Let's get back to work....." He mumbled softly.

I only nodded and took a step. It was a bad idea as I instantly started falling to the floor.

"Shiro!" Kuroh's panicked voice exclaimed, warm arms catching me.

I started coughing hard and my vision blurred with black dots.

"K-Kuroh, call an ambulance......" I barely managed before passing out, blood on the corner of my mouth.

Kuroh's POV

I looked at Shiro's limp body in horror, I was paralyzed in fear.

"Oh no!" The other co-worker, which I found was named Mizo, exclaimed, dropping the crate of oranges.

"Not again!" He exclaimed, pulling out his phone and calling a number that certainly want 911.

"Yes, sir, it happened again. No sir, he's unharmed, our new employee saved him from falling. Yes, I can do that. I'll tell my boss. Take care, sir." Mizo stated, turning off his phone.

"Who was that?!" I remained, rage filling within me since Mizo not once, asked for help.

"It was Shiro's father. He's going to their private hospital.Im sorry that Shiro passed out again." Mizo stated, bowing.

"You call this passing out?! He coughs up blood for heavens sake!" I roared, getting costumers attention.

"Shiro often over works himself. He works full time, from 6 am to 5 pm and he has the night classes at his college from 7:30 pm to 11 pm. He doesn't get much time between the two. His father states he tends to over work himself too much. But.........but knowing him and Shiro........ It's a lie." Mizo said, looking down at the floor in sadness.

"Anyways, take him to the front of the store, a limo is coming to pick him up." Mizo stated.

I did just that. A white limo was stationed out of the door and two men appeared, taking Shiro from my hands.

"C-can't I come with you?" I whispered, tears threatening to spill.

Something was wrong with Shiro and I wanted to know.

"Sir, we are going to a private hospital so we can't."One of them stated, setting Shiro on the white cushions.

People outside of the market watched this scene unfold along with passerbyers.

"YOU'RE SAYING I CANT GO WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!" I roared.

Although it hurt to hear myself call Shiro my friend, as we were more than that, I had to stand strong.

"Sir, calm down." The other said n a threatening voice.

"YOU CANT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON TO MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" More people were staring at me as tears streamed down my face but I didn't care.

"Sir, if you don't-"

"I WANT TO HO WITH SHIRO!" I interrupted.he nodded to the guy who set Shiro in the car and the next thing I knew, I was stabbed in the back of the neck with a syringe and my body went limp as my vision turned black.

'Shiro.'

Saru's POV

I took out one of my ear buds and watched as a kid my age screamed at two men in white suits.

In the end, his body went limp and the two em set him in the white limo parked outside of the supermarket.

"Wasn't that...... Yatogami from the Freshmen grade?" I asked myself.

//My fingers are aching now. 1200 words! Anyways, Gomen for the late update! I'll update Friday or Saturday!\\