Chapter Six: Prank War Pt.1

//Let the pranking immense!\\

September 30th

Misaki's POV

Fushimi is freaking me out, he hasn't re-pranked me back nor has he messed with me at night.[Lol, I bet that last sentence sounded wrong.Or should I say, right? *wiggles eyebrows*]

Anxiety was starting to nag at me and I was starting to become a nervous wreck.I don't want to prank him first because I don't want him to make the prank repay even heavier.

To make it simpler: I don't want him to double the pranks humiliation.

"Argh!"I shouted to myself as I fell backwards onto the red comfy couch next to Makoto."Makoto-San, what should I do?!"I asked, turning to the second year student.

When our eyes met, did I see surprise and lust for an instant? Or out my eyes deceiving me?

"It's your choice."Mikoto said, standing up with his cigarette in his mouth."Anyways, I'm going to the convent store, you need anything?" Mikoto-San asked.

Oh yeah, I dunno when it really happened but I started calling Mikoto Mikoto-San.And whenever I say Mikoto-San, Mikoto's face turns slightly red, as if he has a fever.I hope he isn't sick.[more like he's love sick]

"Naw, I'm good.Im poor anyways."I said.

Mikoto just shrugged and walked off, leaving me with Rikio.

I do have a lot of pranks up my sleeve fro when Fushimi finally decides to prank me.But, I'm so on edge and dunno if I can hold back from pranking him first!

"Argh!"I cried out, ruffling my hair in distress and stress.

"Quiet!"Rikio shouted, throwing a book at my head, causing me to topple over.

[If any of you have watched Junjou Romantica, all three seasons, and Sekaiichi Hatsuki, it's those book scenes.]

"Eti, you hit really hard."I muttered, rubbing my now pained head.

"Suck it up.If you want my advise, you should prank him first. Like I said earlier, put sna-"

"Absolutely no snakes!"I shouted making the X sign with my hands, interrupting him.

"It's not dangerous, as long as you use non-venomous snakes."Rikio said.

"Aha! I have an idea now!"I shouted gleefully, sparkles twinkling around me.

"Does it involve snakes? Cause I have a whole bunch wi-"

"Stop with the snakes!"I shouted at him.

Time Skip

Fushimi's POV

I know that I threaten Misaki but I have nothing to back it up.It was more of a bluff.

'Ah! What do I do?! I don't want a prank war! To be honest, I'm horrible at pranks.'I thought, grunting and sitting down on my bed.

Then I got an idea.

Smirking, I pulled out my phone, unlocking it.I pulled up Twitter and took a snap of myself.

'Prank war between Yata and I are about to go down, anyone guess what mine is?'And with that, I posted it.

Then, I pulled up my contacts and called Himori Akiyama and Andy Dōmyōji, both second year.

"Hey, guys, I need your help with something."I said, smirking.