Chapter Seventeen: Grim Reminder

//This is were my first OC for this book shows up!\\

Friday November 18,2015

Misaki's POV

Saruhiko and I were currently at the train stop, waiting to board.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked, smiling while looking at Saruhiko's phone screen.

Saruhiko looked down at me while I looked at the screen.

"Oh? Your buying new music?" I asked, looking up at me.

Saruhiko leaned in and kissed me.

"What was that for?"I asked when we pulled back.

"That was because our faces were close together." Saruhiko said.

I blushed slightly.

"Come'on, let's go."I said, boarding the train with Saruhiko following.

Saruhiko's POV

I hate winter, it's too cold. But, this winter, I actually like because Misaki snuggles with me at night.

Yes, we sleep in the same bed like a married couple. I usually wrap my arms around him and pull him close, since it's a small bed in general.

I looked it the train window, watching the vast ocean fly by.

Time Skip

"Hello! I'm Kaiyo Nichibotsu!" The new student smiled.

[kaiyo: ocean Nichibotsu: Sunset]

"How about you go and sit by Yata? Yata, raise your hand." The teacher said.

I shot the teacher a glare and she looked scared for a second but brushed it of, but she still looked fidgety.

"I'm Misaki Yata, nice to meet you!" I heard Misaki shout.

"Nice to meet you too." The transfer said, sitting down.

"Do you want to share my textbook since you don't have one?" Misaki asked.

"If it's not a bother." Nichibotsu said, smiling at Misaki.

I didn't pay any attention to lesion as I watched Misaki and that new pest become close friends, giggling like high school girls.

Lunch Time

"Oi, Saru- Fushimi, can Nichibotsu sit with us today?" Misaki said, almost calling me my first name.

"Sure." I muttered, clearly irritated by the question.

The black haired boy and Misaki both sat down, chatting away.

"Misaki," my eye twitched as the pest called Misaki by his first name when only knowing him a few hours."you can call me Kaiyo from now on, okay?" Nichibotsu said to Misaki.

My eye twitched again."Or, Kai-Chan is fine." That was it, I slammed my hands down on the table and sliding back my chair.

"Fushimi?" Misaki asked, getting up and following me."Were are you going?" Misaki asked me.

"Back to the dorms." I muttered, storming off.

This was just a grim reminder of what I have to be aware of. I had to remember that other people are after my Misaki.

// sorry for short chapter, it was mainly just introducing my new character. And, question, the next update I post will have some smut so I was wondering if you guys wanted them to go all the way or to be interrupted, please tell me!\\