2nd Book News

The second book will be coming out the same day I finish this book! Ya!!!!

Also, I'm going to make a SasuNaru book once I finish 'Ocean Of Tears' and was wondering if anyone wanted to make my cover! Here's a sneak peek you guys get 4 months early! This is suppose to help get a feel for what I'm looking for in my cover!

I Dare You!

Naruto Uzamaki instantly fell in love with Sasuke Uchiha after three simple words were spoken. "I dare you!"

Sasuke Uchiha is the new student at Rogue High. Just so happens that Naruto, Kiba, Sai, Sakura, Ino, and Shikamaru are hosting a party at Naruto's house. Sasuke's older brother, Itachi, forces him to go.

They all play spin the bottle and when Sasuke spun, it landed on non other than Naruto. He didn't want to until Kiba shouted: "I Dare You!" One spin, one dare, and 2 stories is what started a crazy crush.

Anyways, it's cheesy AF at the moment, like this books Description use to be (do those of you who read this from the beginning) and then it developed and gets better. These are the current two covers I made but I don't think they're good enough.

 These are the current two covers I made but I don't think they're good enough

Don't forget, if you make a cover and send it to me, the one with the best will have the privilege of having their cover on my book when it comes out and an shout out in the description of the book! (Like AnaSneezes  in most of my other books)

Don't forget, if you make a cover and send it to me, the one with the best will have the privilege of having their cover on my book when it comes out and an shout out in the description of the book! (Like AnaSneezes in most of my other books)

Good luck to those who wish to make a cover for me!

-book_binder