Chapter Eighteen: Only Mine

//Okay, all of you voted and the results are in: 5votes all the way, 0 votes interruption.So, smut is on its way! And, I'm SOOOOO sorry about the long awaited update, I've entered in 4 different RP's and on top of that, school so I've been backing myself up with work. Don't worry, I'll pick up my speed and try updating faster.\\

Misaki's POV

Once I entered the dorm room, I was instantly grabbed by the wrist and throw at Saruhiko's bed. I heard the door slam shut and a click of a lock, indicating that the door was locked.

"Saruhiko? What are you doing?" I asked, propping myself on my elbows.

"I'm making sure what's MINE stays MINE." Saruhiko replied climbing into the bed and straddling me.

He kissed me softly but then he asked for an entrance. I allowed the entrance and wrapped my arms around Saruhiko's neck.

I hummed into the kiss and felt something hard rub against my leg. Oh my god, Saruhiko was hard! I blushed at the thought and started to get hard as well.

"Misaki, I want you to be all mine so tell me more about you."Fushimi whispered in my ear.

"W-well, I have two sib- ahh!" I moaned out when Saruhiko grind his hard on against mine, my legs wrapped around Saruhiko's waist.

"Keep going, I'm listening." Saruhiko said, grinding into me more.

I let out moans and tried my best to glare at him.

"W-we live away from our dad." I stuttered, Saruhiko kissing me.

"Mhm." Saruhiko hummed.

I couldn't take it and I stopped talking, grinding back into Saruhiko, tugging at his school uniform.

Saruhiko smirked and started taking off his shirt."Don't you have homework?" Saruhiko asked, panting slightly.

"Shut up, monkey." I growled slightly, making Saruhiko chuckle.

Saruhiko started taking off my cloths, leaving me only in my boxers. He slowly traced his finger around my nipple, teasing me.

"Don't tease."I moaned.

"Awe, but what the fun if I don't get to tease you?" Saruhiko asked, kissing me.

He then out his lips to my right nipple and started twisting and flicking the other.

"Mmhmmmm."I hummed in pleasure.

"You like this, dontcha, Misaki?" Saruhiko said in his 'seductive' voice.

I nodded with a blush.

Saruhiko only smiled and continued, trailing kissed down to my torso, and then down to my boxers.

"Misaki, you're beautiful, you know that, right?"Saruhiko purred.

I blushed at his comment as he slowly pulled down my boxers.

I gasped slightly as cold air touch my hot member.Saruhiko smiled up at me.

"You're only mine, and that new kid won't steal you from me." Saruhiko said, roughly kissing me.

I pulled away, looking at Saruhiko in shock."Saruhiko..........are you jealous of Kaiyo?" I asked.

Saruhiko blushed in embarrassment."So what if I am?" Saruhiko asked.

"Then I'd say that you're an idiot. I would never leave you." I replied.

Saruhiko smiled and continued what he was doing. He started stroking my member while kissing one of my nipples.

I gasped and let out a moan. Saruhiko smirked and sucked on it, playing with my other nipple while inserting a finger. I wiggled slightly in discomfort.

"Shh, relax." Saruhiko said, inserting another finger.

I winced in pain, him scissoring me. After a while, he removed his fingers, causing me to gasp.

"Get ready." Saruhiko said, pulling out his own never and stroking it to make it bigger.

I opened my eyes in fear."S-Saruhiko-"

"Shh, I know, I know." Saruhiko whispered soothingly in my ear.

Then, I felt something poke my entrance and Saruhiko slowly eased in. I cried out in pain when he was even only half way in. He stopped to wait for me to get used to the foreign object.

After a while, I nodded with a blush. Saruhiko nodded back and pulled out, only to slam back in, trying to get more of his member inside of me. I moaned out and held onto Saruhiko like my life depended on it.

He kept thrusting in and out of me till he hit a certain spot that made me scream out with pleasure."T-there!" I shouted.

Saruhiko picked up his past and slammed hard into that spot that made me scream in pleasure. After a while, I felt his member get harder as he was close to releasing.

"I'm......coming." Saruhiko said.

I nodded, close to coming too. I suddenly felt hot liquid pour into me andI arched my back and he shoved into me, leaving no space between us.

I ended up coming on Saruhiko's chest and he slowly slid out. "We might have to do this every Friday." Saruhiko said, panting into my ear.

I flushed."No! Not every Friday! I don't want to spend my Saturday's stuck in bed because of soreness!!!" I shouted.

Saruhiko chuckled."Then promise me that you'll only be mine." Saruhiko said.

"I promise. I'm only yours." I said, kissing Saruhiko.

//Heyo guys! FYI, I already know how I'm going to end this book! And, I'm just gonna tell you now; you guys will kill me. You're going to hate the ending and probably curse at me.No worries, the ending isn't for a long time so you can enjoy Miskai's and Saruhiko's love for now\\