Sad A/N You Have To Read

I'm posting this note on all my active books:

I don't think I can update for a day or two, after my orchestra concert today, something happened.The concert was actually 2 hours ago, at 7:00 pm, December 9,2015. A boy in my orchestra always is mean to me, always being racist and talking about my height, calling me shorty tho Im only and inch or so from his height.We're sorta friends cuz he's mean to me in a teasing way and we know that it's not meant to harm.

Well, I usually come back at his cruelness with a good comeback and tonight, he forgot his music so I was stuck sharing my book with me and my stand partner.I was on the left, my stand partner in between the boy and I. Then, since I was on the left, there was a song were it was two pages long and our music is in plastic cases and placed in it binders and my stand partners music plastic case had air in it and since I was at an angle, I couldn't read the notes and the music stand was closer to the boy than it was to me.

And the boy said,"Do you need glasses?" And did and Asian eye mimic and made noises.*sniffles* and I came back with,"I have contacts, thank you very much." And that was that.He's one of those violinist who doesn't pay attention to the teacher Cuz he thinks he's higher than everyone else.News flash, he does practice ever, he bosses people around, basically bullies me in only two periods, and isn't on time.

I had 2 inch pumps/heels on so, after the concert was over and we were in the orchestra room, I stepped on his toe with my heel.Really hard. He said, "shit!" And a student looked at him and he said to her,"she stepped on my toe."And by then, I was in tears.I packed up my violin and left.But, one of my friends saw me and said, "what's wrong?"

And I started sobbing and said, "*blank* (not saying names) was being mean and racist to me.I put up every day with him calling me thinks like 'shorty' or 'blind'" and I cried in her shoulder for a second.And she replied, "You don't deserve to be treated like this."And I had to whip away my tears, for my sister was coming.

I didn't tell my parents and am still acting happy, 2 hours later.I put up with him because I know I can't and won't break, and I certainly won't tell my parents.Because, when my sister came, she said, "have you been crying?" Since I was still slightly moist around my eyes.I replied,"no, my contact is bothering me, I need to take them out."

And when my other friend asked if I was okay, I put an finger to my lips in a hush way with a smile, for I didn't want her to tell my sister.I don't like to lean on people even though I know I should.I keep secrets, and I'll keep on keeping secrets, I burry everything up by smiling and acting like nothing happened, going back to the way things were.

Because, I mean, why stay in the past and make a big commotion over it? After all, it happened in the past, and I don't want to get anyone evolved, for if I do, it'll cause this unessasary up roar that that I do not want to be in.

Anyways, the point of this a/n is saying that this event will post pone some updates, Gomen!!!!! But, anyways, goodnight!!!! I'll try updating soon!!! ^^ and please, don't worry much, I haven't felt or delt with depression before and I won't start now, because, as long as I have my four close friends, I'll always be happy and fine and keep on saying things like I just did: that it doesn't bother me and I'll put it in the past.