Chapter Seven: Prank War Pt.2

//Chapter 1 out of the 2 chapter update! BTW, in about 3-4 pages, your gonna hate me.Either that or your gonna have a mental break down, screaming at your phone/Ipod/iPad/computer.\\

Misaki's POV

I was mumbling curses as I entered HOMORA.

"What's wrong, Misaki?"Rikio asked, walking up to me.

"Stupid Fushimi." I just replied.

And that was that.Mikoto announced that we were going to watch a scary movie since it was the rookies chance to choose.Great.

I hate scary movies but, Mikoto gave me the three movies I could pick from.Which were:
1.Super 8

2.Sixth Sense

3.Dont Think About It

The shit?! I can't even handle Jurassic Park and they expect me to watch one of these?!

So, I picked at random, with my eyes closed.

And boy was I lucky.(sarcasm)I had chosen Don't Think About It.(Anyone watch it before? It scared the shit out of me)

By the time the movie ended, I wasn't really to sleep.

"Bye, Mikoto, see you tomorrow."Rikio called.

I made the beds and laid down on mine.But I couldn't sleep.

"Mikoto -San, can I sleep next to you?"I asked my gang leader, who had his eyes closed.

"Mhm."He replied, half-heartily, most likely already half asleep.

And with that, I snuggled into Mikoto's warmth, like I would with my mom nights that my dad was too drunk and dangerous.

Next thing I know, I wake up to the sun flashing in my eyes.Slowly, I opened my eyes, only to find my face inches away from Mikoto's.

"Ah!"I screamed, shoving him off.

"What the hell Misaki?"Mikoto asked groggily.

"Oh, it's just you.I thought I was in my room for a second, hehe, Gomen."I stated, rubbing my neck in discomfort and nervousness, letting out a nervous laugh.

Mikoto stared at me, a glare upon his face.

"Why would you be bothered if it was your room? Unless......Misaki, does Fushimi do anything to you?"Mikoto asked.

'Shit, what do I do? I can't tell him the truth, can I?'I was debating with myself and didn't notice that Mikoto was not sitting right in front of me.

"Misaki, I love you."Mikoto whispered in my ear, pulling on my chin and kissing me.

I fought the urge to kiss back, for I knew it was wrong to love my best friend.

"Mph!"I screamed into his kiss.

I tried pulling back.Tried.

But, he had a good hold on my chin and right wrist, keeping me in place.

Mikoto nibbled at my lip, causing my to gasp in surprise and he slipped his tongue in my mouth, searching my mouth.

Slowly, he pushed me back till I was on my back on the floor, sprawled out.

Once Mikoto pulled back, I gasped for air, panting.

"Misaki, please tell me you love me too."Mikoto said.

"W-what do you mean, Mikoto-San?!" I shouted in disbelief as he straddled me.

"Must I repeat myself?"Mikoto growled, causing me to flinch.

Once he saw me flinch, his voice softened.

"Misaki, I love you, and I want you to say you love me too."Mikoto said.

"Hey, Mikoto, there is-"Rikio stopped dead in his tracks.

'Shit.'I thought, turning my head to the right, in the direction Rikio was.

"I-I've got to go!"I shouted, shoving Mikoto off of me and running away in a hot, blushing mess.

'W-why would Mikoto-San do that?!'I shouted at myself, blushing and flushing and just a mess.

'Argh! Maybe pranking Fushimi will get my mind off of everything.'I thought menacingly.

Time Skip

I asked only Izumi to help me with this prank since I'm not positive if Rikio will start interrogating me.To be frank, I'm basically ignoring him.

"Okay, go."I whispered to Izumi.

"Oi, Fushimi, whatcha doing here?"Izumi said, walking up to the raven nonchalantly.

Fushimi looked up from his book he was reading which was: "Forest Gump" (Anyone know that movie? It is my fav movie and reminds me of my bro who was in service who is now a veteran and getting married in June, 2016)

'Tsk.What do you want?"Fushimi asked, closing his book.

"Oh, I was wondering if you would care to help me with my homework."Izumi said.

"Why the hell can't you do your own homework?"Fushimi asked, clearly irritated.

"I'll pay you ¥1,000.($10 basically)"Izumi said, holding up the 1,000 dollar bill.

"Fine."Fushimi said, setting down his cup of tea."Sit down."Fushimi said, gesturing to the chair in front of him.

"The Suns in my eyes, let's sit over there."Izumi said, grabbing Fushimi's forearm and dragging him over to a different table before Fushimi had to to protest nor grab his things.

"Hehe."I smirked and walked over to Fushimi's tea.

Time Skip

I was in the library at the moment, getting books for Socials Studies on the Chinese Revolution.I was on the Library ladder, at least 5 feet in the air and about to piss myself of the height.As you can guess, I'm afraid of heights.

"Hello, Mi-Sa-Ki."Fushimi said, scaring me and almost making me tip over till I regained my balance.

The voice Fushimi used meant that he was pissed.Beyond belief.

"H-hello."I replied nervously.

'Shit, did my voice crack?'I asked myself.

"You know, it not night to put hot sauce in someone's tea, especially when they aren't paying attention to their things, Mi-Sa-Ki."Fushkmj said, seeming to purr my name, send bad shivers down my back.

"Why are you here?"I asked him, though I knew fairly well why he was here.

He was here to get revenge.

"Oh, I was just grabbing a book."Fushimi said, walking do that he was next to the library ladder.

I ignored him and trusted his word.I pulled out a book and read through a few pages.

(I actually currently studied about the Chinese Revolution.And, for what is about to be written next, I'm sorry f it is offensive or brings back bad memories but, I'm Chinese too.Just adopted tho)

'The children spied on their parents as told to do so by the govern-'

"EARTH QUAKE!"Fushimi shouted as he rocked the ladder back and forth.

But then, since I was holding the book,my hands were occupied and I fell backwards.

Instantly, my head hit the floor at such an impact, the ad was sent out of my lungs and I coughed up blood.

"Oh shit! Misaki! I'm so sorry!"I heard Fushimi shout as warm hands cradled my head.

But I couldn't see him, for my eyes were closed.

'Damn.....monkey.I guess......the prank war is over......for now.'And with that, the sound of Fushimi's cries and sirens filling my ears.

And I could've sworn that I heard Fushimi say,"I love you." Before blacking out, falling into a dark and peaceful sleep.

//Okay, the next chapter will be posted in the next hour or so!\\