Chapter Ten:New Interuption

//Warning, a little fluff up ahead, not much tho.Also, I started a new book called 'Black Market Detective' And it an Aoi No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) yaoi fanfic of Yukio and Rin.Check it out plz!\\

Misaki's POV

I sighed, carrying my books back to my dorm room.

'The empty void in my heart won't go away.'I thought, clutching my t-shirt where my heart was.

I sighed and opened the dorm room door to room 101.

I stared at the empty room.

It was empty, as empty as my heart was.

Time Skip

"Oi, Misaki!"A voice shouted behind me.

I turned around and found a dirty blond boy waddling towards me.He was only waddling because he was fat.

"Um.........do I know you?"I asked, turning around.

"Oh......right, you lost your memory of your first week.I'm Rikio Kamamoto, a member of the gang you were apart of, HOM-"

"What do you think you're doing?"Fushimi asked, scaring me half to death.

"F-F-Fushimi."I stuttered, turning around to face him.

He looked down at me, his glasses causing a glare so I couldn't see his eyes.

"Come with me."Fushimi said, grabbing my wrist.

He started to drag me away.

"Bye Rikio! I'll see you around!"I shouted, turning my head towards Rikio and smiling while waving my left hand, the one not being dragged.

After doing so, though, Fushimi picked up his pace.

"O-Oi! Fushimi, slow down! Ouch! That hurts!"I shouted.

But he wouldn't listen.

So, I tried my best to keep up with him.

Once we made it back to the dorm room, he shoved his key into the lock with anger and flung the door open.Then, Fushimi practically tossed me onto his bed, making me land with a thud onto the comfy bed.

"O-Oi! Fushimi! What are you-"

"Quiet"Fushimi said, cutting me off by straddling both my red leg and my head.

He leaned in and kissed me.

"Misaki, please don't get too close with people like him.It'll make me jealous."Fushimi said, his mouth headed south.

He started to nibble on my cheek bone and trailed his tongue down to my neck, sucking and biting really hard.

"Ouch! Not so hard!" I shouted, struggling to get out of his grasp.

He didn't listen, but he did grab my wrist with his hands.

Once he made it to my collar bone, he started to lick it until................there was a nock on the door.

I mentally sighed in relief, the interruption stopping Fushimi.

"Tsk."Fushimi looked to his right, towards the wall with a frown and his eyebrows knitted together.

He got off of me and I sat up.

Fushimi walked over to the door and opened it.

"What do you want?"Fushimi asked.

"U-um, y-you forgot this at my house! M-my sister wanted me to give it to you since she's at work!"A oddly familiar girls voice said.

'But I thought girls don't go to this University.....,..'I thought.

I stood up and walked up behind Fushimi.

Oh.My.God.

It was Anna, my crush who was 8 years younger than me.

[Remember earlier in the book how Misaki said he had a crush who was 8 years younger than him?]

Once Anna spotted me, her whole face lit up in happiness.

"Misaki-kun!!!!"She shouted, running past Fushimi and engulfing me in a hug.

She was a good 10 inches shorter than me, making her only reach my shoulder.

[Misaki is 5 feet 7 inches and Anna is 4 feet 6 inches]

I saw Fushimi's eye twitch out of the corner of my eye.

"Anyways, how have you been?"I asked.

"Great!"Anna replied, smiling gleefully, causing me to blush.

I kneeled down on one knee and kissed her on the cheek, causing her to blush.

"I'll see you later."I whispered in her ear, giving her another hug.

She returned the hug and then kissed me on the cheek too.

"Here you go!"Anna said, giving Fushimi a blue scarf.

Fushimi took it from her hands and practically slammed the door in Anna's face.

"I'm going to bed."I grumbled.

'Damn boyfriend, he doesn't have to get jealous over everyone.'I thought, falling asleep.

And just before I fell asleep, I could've sworn I heard Fushimi say:" Misaki will be mine."

//I still need some ideas plz!!!!!Next chapter will be posted Sunday!\\