Final Goodbye Pt 1

//Hey guys! Just a heads up, I was on vacation and the place we stayed at didn't have the best connection for 4 of the 7 days I was on vacation. So, I didn't have much time to work on this, Gomen. Just know, I'll be finishing this book before school begins so you guys can start the second book as school starts!

"Why is it you are so close and yet so far away?" -Season 2 Opening 1 (Assassination Classroom)

Kuro's POV

What? I don't believe what Munakata is saying. My Shiro made Mikoto stumble into running traffic? Doesn't seem likely!

I grit my teeth as I grabbed the hilt of my sword. Then, her words echoed into my mind:

"Swords are not weapons to cause pain or suffering, they're not used to bring bloodshed but to protect those dear to you."

My hand flinched away from my sword."Then, we'll do hand to hand combat." I said before Munakata could hit me with the case of his sword.

He laughed."I'll make it easy for you and use only one hand." Munakata said, putting the hand that had his sword behind his back.

"I can't wait to see you beg for mercy. After all, after I beat you, Shiro will be next. And I won't be as kind." He said, pushing his glasses up his nose with the bridge of the glasses.

My eyes instantly widened, anger and fear filling my mind, making it difficult for me to concentrate.

"You have no idea what Shiro goes through! You'll only make him worse!" I screamed, lunging at Munakata.

I saw the split second of surprise in Minakata's eyes before he countered, a smirk on his face as he dodged my punch. That left me wide open as he used the palm of his hand and struck me in the stomach with such great force, the breath was knocked out of me.

I backed away, falling to my knees, clutching my stomach. My breath came out unevenly as I struggled to stand.

"Come on, if I can take you out with only one blow, then I would think breaking one of Shiro's small arms would be easy!" Munakata shouted, an wicked smile on his face.

[Munakata's YANDERE MODE!]

An chill spread through my body. Was it hatred?..... No...... It was my rage that just turned cold. Why, you ask.

Because Shiro was standing in the bleachers behind Munakata.

February 13,2016

Shiro's POV

He still wasn't looking good. I still couldn't believe that Kuro would stand up to a gang leader like that. But, to what cost?

When I arrived, Kuro was already doing bad. But, then this happened faster than I could call the nurse.

Kuro had a black eye for one. He hand bruises running along his body, not from punches but from Munakata's palm. And that's not even the worse of it.

Kuro just looks like he's been through hell.

"I'm sorry, Kuro. If only I hadn't lied to you or tried to avoid you 3 days ago, maybe Munakata would've never pushed Mikoto out of my way and he wouldn't have blamed you. I'm so sorry." I said, tears starting to fall from my face.

"You don't deserve to be treated like this because of my foolishness..... You don't deserve to have an horrible person like me pinning you down in life...." I whispered as Kuro slept.

I stood up and walked out of the room, whipping away my tears and heading for the now empty and cold dorm room that I use to call our room.

Now it's just his.

[OMG, the author-San is getting teary eyed]

Saru's POV

Smiling, I pulled out the 24K diamond ring in its small box. Tomorrow. That's when I would do it.

I want to learn more about Misaki, his likes, his dislikes, what he wants to do in his future, and if he wants children or not.

I want to know that.

The door to the dorm room clicked as it was being unlocked and I quickly shut the box and shoved it in my pocket.

I heard sniffling.

"Misaki? What's wrong?" I asked.

Misaki has been getting better, his mood returning to normal for the most part.

"This." He said, his voice cracking as he handed me a note.

'Dear Misaki,

When was the lads time you visited your mother? The last time I saw you was after I killed her. Yes, I killed my wife. I didn't love her anyways, it was an arranged marriage. And, sooner or later, I'll be coming back for you. And, you' be asked this question: "Will you return home to me or die with your love?" I'll let you choose by tomorrow. Meet me at the schools gates at 8 am tomorrow.Have fun choosing.

-your loving father'

I stared at the paper, the fear not allowing me to fully analyze what he was saying.

"You're not going to go..... Are you?" I asked, my voice shaking with anger.

He was blackmailing Misaki, again.

Misaki nodded slightly."Yes..... I don't want to leave you...." He said, looking at me.

"I need to finally stand up to my father."

"Misaki,it's dangerous."

"Then don't talk about it! Close your eye and you'll never notice I'm gone till I get back."

I looked at him with pledging eyes but he looked away, crawling into his bed.

"I'm taking a nap." He growled.

Shiro's POV

I looked back at the room one last time, sighing with sorrow and dread.

Forcing myself to turn away, I headed for the limo waiting outside for me. I was going to get myself a apartment, one far away from here.

But, I'll still be coming to this school and I'll have to see Kuro. It's for the best, though.

All Kuro should do, is forget about me.

That'll save me the grief and him the time.

//One more chapter. ToT Please tell me if this book is good! The next one will get you hooked easily but, I feel like this book took a wrong turn into boring vill\\