Chapter Thirty-Nine: Masked Identity

//-_- I give you permission to kill me now.

"Dont hide behind a mask, show your true colors, even if they're evil and insane, dont hide your true identity." -book_binder (wattpad) \\

3rd Person POV

"Now, let's have some fun!" The substitute teacher exclaimed.

Misaki was as pale as a sheet and felt like throwing up while Shiro was on the brink of tears, shaking violently.

Neither Saru or Kuro knew what to do with their uke's and only drew circle's on their back and repeated "what's wrong."

Misaki ended up throwing up all over his lap and Saru.

"Mr Kiyoshi, may I take Misaki to the Nurse?" Saru asked.

"Of course!" Kiyoshi said with a smile.

Misaki growled at how innocent his dad was planing but once his dad looked at him, he turned away in fear.

"Let's go, Misaki." Saru said worriedly, grabbing Misaki's hand.

"Ah, can Shiro and I go as well, Mr Kiyoshi?" Kuro asked.

"Sure." He said.

Kuro and Shiro left with Saru and Misaki.

"Shiro, take it easy, you still haven't recovered from your trauma."Kuro stated with worry.

Shiro only nodded.

Neither Misaki or Shiro could say a word.

Time Skip

Kuro and Saru left Misaki and Shiro in the care of the Nurse.

"I hope they're okay." Kuro said, fidgeting with his sword handle.

"Relax, Yatogami , they'll be fine." Saru reassured, though he was on edge as well.

"I'm just worried for Shiro. After what happened with the kidnapper, he's been scared and isn't himself." Kuro said, looking down at his feet.

"Misaki has been acting wearied lately and I'm wondering what's up." Saru stated.

"Same with Shiro, he doesn't want to speak at all about what happened or even who did it to him. It's like I'm talking to an exact opposite of him." Kuro stated.

"Heyo, Fusbimi." Ikki said.

"Oh, hey Ikki!" Saru shouted.

"Ikki?" Kuro asked in confusion.

"Ah, I work par-time with him at Fushimi's parents company so he calls me Ikki, my first name." Ikki said, putting his elbow on Saru's shoulder and leaning on him.

Suddenly, there was a scream from the nurses office. Saru ran in there and found Misaki screaming and clutching his head while Ikki was smirking at the door way.

Misaki crawled back up against the wall, hyperventilating.

"Misaki, what's wrong?!" Saru shouted in alarm.

Misaki just shook his head and continued to have a mental break down.

"I'm a certified doctor, let me help." Ikki said with a sweet and innocent smile.

"Please do!" Saru shouted in dismay.

Ikki walked over to a wide eyed Misaki.

"Okay, now let's see your body." Ikki said with a sweet smile while Misaki shook his head, more tears falling as he couldn't find his voice to speak.

"Misaki, it's okay, Ikki's going to help." He said with an reassuring smile.

Misaki struggled against Ikki till Ikki pried open Misaki's legs and removed his hands from his head.

Ikki pinched a nerve on Misaki's neck and leg and he instantly passed out.

"Don't worry, he'll wake up in 2-3 hours. You should take him to the hospital. I have more classes to teach so I'll be leaving now. Bye Fushimi! Bye Yatogami!" Ikki shouted with a smile as he left.

Saru smiled back and waved goodbye.

"Wow, he's really nice." Kuro said.

Saru nodded."I know."

"I'm going to check on Shiro." Kuro stated, walking over to Shiro's bed that was closed with a curtain.

Kuro removed the curtain and turned pale, falling to his knees and crawling back away from the bed.

"Kuro? What's wrong?" Saru asked.

Kuro just had tears in his eyes as he pointed at the bed where Shiro was.

Saru went to investigate to find blood covering Shiro and the source was his mouth. Shiro was coughing up blood and hyperventilating, clawing at his neck.

Saru was about to pass out at all the blood but shook himself back to reality as he picked half conscience Shiro in his arms and ran towards the door.

"Grab Misaki and meet me at the hospital!" Saru shouted, panting while carrying Shiro towards his car.

'What the hell is happening to this peaceful coege life I use to have? It's turning upside down.' Saru thought as he carried Shiro to his car and buckled Shiro in.

Time Skip

Kuro's POV

"Mr. Isana, you better fucking tell me what's wrong with Shiro or lord so help me, I will have a reason to use my sword!" I screamed down the hospital hallway, not caring who hear.

I ran at Mr. Isana at full speed and stopped right in front of him, my eyes slanted and angry.

"He has heart disease and lung cancer. He doesn't tell many people as not to worry them. After the incident, he got worse since he wasn't properly take. Care of during his kidnapping." Mr.Isana stated with a sad look in his eyes.

My eyes widened in fear."W-what?" I stuttered, looking up at him.

"I said that my son has lung cancer and heart disease." Mr Isana stated.

I stared at him in disbelief, tears filling my eyes and my heart pounding like a base ball against a cage.

"After the kidnapping, his chances at living shortened. He probably only has 8-10 years to live." He stated, staring down at his feet.

I staggered back, my heart shattering. All my future fantasyland crumbling to dust before me. Our adopted children won't ever grow up knowing their other father, won't be able to walked down the isle, and I won't be able to grow old with him.

The world is sick and twisted.

And it's hidden under a perfect mask.

// GOMEN, GOMEN, GOMEN-NASAI!!!!!! Please forgive me!!!!! I haven't been updating lately and I feel so horrible for it!!! I tried making this a long update to make up for it. I'm also gonna update tomorrow to make up for the horrid updates aswell. So sorry. T0T \\