Chapter Twenty-Four: Christmas Gift Pt 2

//I'll be adding quotes from other anime characters throughout the book starting this chapter!

"You can't feel lonely if there's no one else around." -Yamaguchi Kenji (My Little Monster)\\

December 21, 2015

Misaki's POV

I sighed.

Ever since I told Saru what I wanted for Christmas, he always smirks at me. The nerve!

I blushed at the thoug of what I told Saru what I wanted.

'I know that he's going to go all out for it, probably spending as much money as he can. And I don't have enough money to even buy him something simple.'I sighed sadly.

"Oi, Misaki." I turned around to see Mikoto-San walking up to me.

My whole face lit up and I smiled." Mikoto-San!" I shouted in glee, running up to him and hugging him.

"It's been forever!" I shouted.

Mikoto's arms shook as he chuckled lowly."I missed you too, Misaki. Business trips with my father are always boring." He replied.

Suddenly, felt a hand stroking my hair. I pulled out of the hug and looked up at Mikoto in confusion.

"There was snow in your hair." Mikoto chuckled.

"Thank you!" I shouted with a smile.

Mikoto grabbed my chin and tilted my head so I was looking into his eyes.

"Why not give me a thank you kiss?" Mikoto asked, leaning in to kiss me.

Suddenly, Mikoto's hand left my face as he was pulled back and fell in the snow. Saruhiko grabbed my wrist."He's mine!" Saruhiko shouted angrily.

I looked at Saruhiko in shock and ran over to Mikoto, helping him up."Are you okay, Mikoto-San? I'm sorry for his behavior." I apologized, bowing.

Mikoto chuckled."That's fine. I understand. After all, he should be afraid of what I can do."Mikoto said, a deadly tint in his eyes as he stared at Saruhiko.

A intense and heated stare down happened between the two and I was right in the middle of it.

"Let's go back to the room." I said and nervously laughed as I grabbed Saru's hand."Bye Mikoto-San! See you tomorrow!" I shouted behind me.

Time Skip

Saru pinched the wall hard,startling me."The nerve of that guy!" He shouted.

I furrowed my brows slightly."Saru, you know that he was just being friendly." I replied, though I knew deep down that Mikoto-san's actions were anything but what friends would do.

"That damn rich kid is trying to steal you from me! He always steals everything from me!" Saruhiko shouted.

My brows furrowed more."I'm not an object." Misaki glared.

Saruhiko turned around."I know at Misaki but Mikoto still hasn't seen that you love me truly." Saruhiko said.

I looked at him nervously. I couldn't tell him I was questioning our relationship.

Saruhiko's eyes widdened."D-don't you love me?" He asked.

I hesitated. I do love him but I feel as if something is being hidden from me.

"Yes, of course I love." I replied.

He seemed unconvinced."Get out." He demanded, his bangs covering his eyes.

I rushed out of the room, not wanting to upset Saruhiko.

Time Skip

I sighed and looked down at my feet, a scarf wrapped tightly around my neck.I wasn't watching were I was going till I bumped into a blur of white, falling on my butt.

"Ow....." I whined, rubbing my lower back.

"Watch it!" A voice growled.

I looked up to see a white haired boy with the new black haired boy kneeling down beside him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, blinking at the sight in front of me.

"Are you okay, Shiro?" The new student asked, giving him his hand.

"Stop calling me Shiro! We're not even that close!" The white haired boy, who was probably Shiro, shouted.

The new student only bowed in his one knee."I am sorry, Isana." He said.

Isana only rolled his eyes again.

"Ah, um, hello Isana, Im Misaki." I said, introducing myself.

Isana and the new kid looked at me.

"That one kid who's in love with the playboy?" Isana asked.

I nodded my head only to get a mocking laugh in reply.

"I should beat you up now, after stealing my spotlight."Shiro growled.

I looked at him in shock and surprise."What do you-"

"I'm saying that Saruhiko was going to sleep with me before you entered the picture." Isana snarled.

And then my heart shattered into a million pieces.

Saruhiko was probably using me for sex and his image.... Maybe Mikoto is the right man for me.

Maybe Mikoto is my true knight.

//Oh my gosh, my updating has gotten a lot slower,I'll start staying up later so I have more time to write and I can update faster. And so sorry for the day late date! Gomen! \\