Chapter 3

He walked in and immediately looked at me.

"Who's that?" He asked bitterly.

"You want to tell him, Darrel?" Darla asked.

"Son, we got you a blood angel," Darrel said a little afraid.

The boy's face got so red. His eyes got so dark. I was really scared! He ran to me and threw me in a room and closed the door.

Wow! He was so fast and so strong! I noticed a little gray tabby laying on the bed, so I went to it. Maybe it'll calm my nerves. I heard yelling so I tried to quietly listen.

"I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT ONE!" Yelled the boy.

"Son you are old enough to have one and soon it'll be winter and that means fewer animals," Darrel said calmly.

"I don't want to do this to people!" The boy said.

"Fine, but she's yours now so deal with it. Oh and happy birthday Niall." Darrel said.

Hmm Niall, cute name. I heard footsteps, so I rushed I the bed and played with the cat like I was there all along. I suddenly felt someone beside me. I screamed and jumped far away from the person.

"It's ok. I won't hurt you. I also won't drink from you unless you want me to. By the way, my name is Niall." The boy said.

He was rather short but taller than me. He had blonde hair with some brunette streaks in it. His sparkly blue eyes met mine, and I blushed instantly and looked away.

"Hearing your heart beat is killing me. It's so loud. Please calm down. At least say something." He said.

I opened my mouth but closed it. I didn't know what to say. Everything happened so fast. Then I heard a growling noise. It sounded like a dog growling.

"Haha, are you hungry?" Niall asked.

Realizing that I'm actually starving, I can't help but laugh.

"Hehe, I guess so," I said.

"Ahh! She speaks! What do you want?" He asked.

"Anything," I reply.

"Ramon noodles it is!" He said.

I swear if I wasn't so scared I would actually find him rather cute.

"Here you go." He said setting down the noodles in front of me.

I scarfed down the food in like 5 minutes. Then I looked up to see a wide-eyed Niall.

"What?" I asked.

"Wow! A girl that can eat." He said.

I laughed and said,"Well it's been like 2 days!"

Hmm.....I'm so bored! I wonder if he'll let me go outside?

And as if he read my mind he asked,"Do you want to go outside?"

I was a little shocked but nodded my head yes. He gave me a scarf, and lead me outside. It was so cold! I breathed in the fresh autumn air and sighed. I suddenly felt Niall push me against a tree. It knocked the breath out of me.

"Shh. They're here."