Chapter 29

"What the hell Rosie?!" Niall yelled.

"Don't you 'What the hell' me! Why were you checking her out?!" I yelled back.

"I'm a guy Rosie. I see a hot girl so I look." Niall said.

That made me furious.

"Well, you know what? I'm in a house full of hot guys! Do you see me trying to have sex with them all the time?! No you don't! You wanna know why I don't? Because! I'm dating you! But if you want to look at other girls like that, I guess you don't want to be with me!" I yelled.

He looked at me like 'Wow I can't believe you just said that.' I turned around to storm off, but Niall grabbed my arm.

"Let. Go. Of. Me."

He let go and stormed off into the flower patch. Once I was far enough, I sat down and cried. I can't believe he would say that!

"I'm a guy if I see a hot girl I look." What he said kept replaying in my head. He didn't only look, he was like completely tranced.

"Who would blame him? She is prettier than me." I told myself.

I cried into my arms. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Go away." I said quietly through tears.

I thought it was one of the boys.

"Sorry, but I can't do that." Said a voice like Fern's, just deeper.

I turned around startled.

"Now why don't you tell me why a pretty girl like you, is out here crying all alone." He said.

He had brownish-blonde hair an his eyes were a light gray with some orange. He was a fairy, I could tell from his clothes.

"My name is Bae."

I wiped my tears away and smiled.

"My name is Rosie. I'm sorry you had to see me like this." I said giggling a little.

"Oh no. It's fine. I just got finished working anyway. So what's wrong?" Bae asked.

I sighed and told him about Bloom and the rest if the boys, and my argument.

"Yah, Bloom does that. She like puts guys in a trance so they can't speak or think. They get sucked in from her beauty. Been there, done that. She really isn't that good of a person." Bae said.

"But he acted like it was ok to brush me off even when she was gone!" I said tearing up again.

Bae let me cry. So I did I cried. I cried because if Niall cared wouldn't he be here?

---------------------------------------------- Hey guys. Sorry it took me so long. I had a lot to do this week. Thanks for reading! I'll try to update again soon!