Chapter 24

"You're a golden vampire. But all I can see for your power is  that you have a lot of strength. I could be wrong though. It takes a while for it to separate your blood." Liam said.

"Well lets test it out. I'm the strongest." Damian said.

He put his arm out on a nearby table and I knew he wanted to arm wrestle. I got my arm ready and looked Damian in the eye.

"One. Two. Three. Go!" Harry said.

We started. I could tell by the look on Damian's face that he was struggling. I smiled at him and hit his arm on the table. I wasn't even trying and I won. The boys started laughing.

"Well it looks like you are the strongest Rosie." Niall said.

I looked over at him and saw in his face that he was devastated. I looked him in the eye and gave him the 'We need to talk' face.

"Woah! Rosie! You have more than one power." Liam said looking at his computer.

I walked over beside him and looked at the screen.

"What?" I asked.

"You can control people, read minds, heal, and cause pain." Liam said surprised.

"How did this happen?" Ryan asked.

"It's probably because she was so close to dyeing." Keith said.

"Dang, we better watch ourselves around you!" Zayn joked.

"Powerful and hot. What else can't she do?" Damian said putting his arm around me.

I looked at him and glared, he backed away. Niall went out of the room and I quickly followed. I hope we can work this out. I followed Niall upstairs to his room. We both sat down on his bed. It was quiet for a while. 

"I'm so sorry for calling you a slut. I was just jealous and I thought you were going to leave me for one of them. Please don't hate me! Oh my god! I slapped you really hard! I'm so stupid! You should never forgive me! Pl-" He said but I interrupted him with a kiss.

Oh how I've missed this. I pulled away and he looked at me confused.

"But I hurt you."

"Yes, but you also apologized. And you really meant it. Cuz you're a little softy." I said teasingly.

"What? I'm not a softy. I'm a big mean vampire. Rawr!"

"Ummmm.... yes you are."

I walked out of his room and he followed me downstairs.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"What are you guys arguing about?" Louis asked.

"Guys isn't he a softy?" I asked.

"Yes." They all said.

"Ha! I was right and you , my friend, was wrong!" I said shaking my butt at Niall.

"Ok Rosie lets go see if we can teach you how to use your powers." Liam said.

I followed him outside. I was so nervous! What if I screw this up?

"Ok so you have super strength. We already know that. So try to control me." Liam said.

"Oooook..." I said.

"Just concentrate." Liam said.

I looked in his deep brown eyes, and found it hard to stay focused.

"Come on. You can do it!" Zayn said.

I concentrated and pictured Liam running around us. I opened my eyes and that's what I saw. Liam was running around us. I smiled and laughed.

"I did it!" I said.

"Ok. great! You did it! Now please make me stop." Liam said.

I didn't even have to think about it anymore , all I did was look at him and he stopped.

"Now pick one of to cause pain to." Liam said.

I looked at Damian and we made eye contact.

'Do your worst love.' I heard him think.

I gasped and jumped up.

"I heard you talk!" I said.

"Well  it looks like we need some motivation  for her to cause pain." Damian said stepping closer to me.

I glared at him, but I couldn't do it. He kept on getting closer and looking at me.

'This is going to be fun.' I heard him think.

I looked over Niall, and knew that if I didn't cause the pain he would.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! Do you guys think this story is boring? What can I do to make it more interesting?