Chapter 43

When I woke up, I was in Niall's arms. I must of passed out, or it was a dream? My stomach fluttered with hope. I snuck out of Niall's room, ran into Liam's. My heart sunk to the pit of my stomach. He wasn't there. I crawled into his bed with tears in my eyes. I breathed in Liam's scent and started to cry. Liam was there for me. His smile made me smile, his laugh made me laugh. I remembered the first time we met. I was scared and he made me feel safe. I laughed a little to myself, who knew I would've ended up like this. I don't think I ever want to leave, to much stuff happened. I didn't realize how much I was crying till I looked at his pillow. I fell asleep at some point, I can't remember. I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I looked around, still no Liam. I walked out of his room and down the stairs. I saw everyone down there staring at a blank T.V screen. It was so quiet, I walked to Niall and sat beside him. He hugged me and we just sat there in complete hurtful silence.

"Rosie. We have something to show you." Harry said, standing up.

Everyone else stood up and followed Harry outside. We walked down the trail to the field we fought on.

No! I can't deal with this right now!" I said turning while tears threatened to spill.

Niall grabbed my hand and gave me an 'it's ok' look. I sighed and continued to walk down the trail. When we reached the field, I saw that it was clean. Then I saw a tomb stone where Liam's body was supposed to be.

"You guys did this?" I almost whispered.

"Yes, we did." Jenny said.

"We love you Rosie. We are so sorry that we lost Liam." Jordana said.

"Liam wanted me to give you this." Devon said handing me an envelope.

They walked off an left me alone. I slowly opened the envelope and unfolded the paper inside.

Rosie,

If you are reading this something terrible must of happened. I'm so sorry that I broke our promise. I really wanted and hoped that everything would be normal. Hey, when is this 'family' ever normal? I love you Rosie, and if you can promise me whatever happens you'll love me. I promise whatever happens it'll be ok. I love you so much.

,Liam xxx

I wiped a tear away, and smiled a little at the note. I felt something else in the envelope, so I took it out. I gasped. It was the charm bracelet that Niall got me on our date. Liam had to break it to save my life. I looked at it . and everything was still there. The star Harry gave me, the glass bottle was now filled with sand, and the locket that had Niall's picture in it also had Liam's picture in it. There was another charm on it. It was a pair of wings and it said -I'll always be here-. I smiled and laughed. "Thanks Liam." I said quietly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Hey! Wow! 4 years ago I was a new vampire, now I'm a natural! I'm happily married to Niall, and we have two kids. One boy, James Bae Horan, and one girl, Breanne Nichole Horan. They are both absolutely adorable and growing fast. Jenny and Jordana got married too! Jenny to Louis and Jordana to Zayn. Jenny had one girl, Marry Kay. Jordana isn't ready to have kids. Damian, Keith, and Ryan ran off to cause trouble, but they stop by sometimes. Devon is currently running the new convention, but he's a heck of a lot nicer. Harry helps Devon run the convention along with Niall and I. Life is great. I still think about Liam, and I wonder what life would be like with him here. I keep his note in my sock drawer, and I never my charm bracelet off. Me and my kids visit his grave everyday.

And all the time Breanne asks," Why do we come here?"

"Who is this?" James asks.

"He's your uncle Liam. He died trying to save me." I always reply back.

I miss him a lot. Nothing really went as planned that day. But nothing really goes as planned when you fall in love with Scary Beautiful Creatures.

*The End*

----------------------------------------------
So that's the end of it. Thanks for reading! I think I'm gonna do another story about Breanne's life. Let me know if you want it and I'll do it!