Chapter 26

"Yes, you should tell me! You can tell me anything." Harry said pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back. I saw that the rest of the boys were inside.

"Ok. Fine. Just don't freak out. And don't tell anyone. Devon... He uh...ummm." I said.

"What did he do?!" Harry yelled.

I jumped a little.

"I said don't freak out! He just pinched my butt. It's not that big of a deal!"

"Ummm....yah it is. He touched you. Niall would be furious."

"Well he isn't going to find out unless you or Devon tells him. You won't because I trust you. I'm sure Devon won't either. And I'm not telling him."

"Ok, fine. Let's go inside before they start wondering." Harry said.

I sighed and followed him inside.

"Hey babe come here!" Niall said.

I walked over and stood beside him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and stuck his hand in my back pocket. Niall was talking to Devon, Harry, Louis, Damian, and Keith. The rest were somewhere, I think I heard them in the kitchen. I was trying to focus on what Damian was saying but I was distracted. Devon was eyeballing Niall's hand, like he was gonna rip Niall's hand off. Suddenly I heard a crash in the kitchen. We all jumped. I ran in the kitchen with Niall, Devon, Damian, Harry, Louis, and Keith behind me. When I got there I saw Ryan and Zayn gathered around a passed out Liam.

"Oh my god! What happened, is he ok!?" I said getting down beside him.

"He's ok." Ryan said.

"He's just having a long vision." Zayn said.

"Oh." I said.

I picked him up and set him on the couch. I sat beside him and Niall sat beside me. The rest of the boys found another place to sit. Soon Harry looked like he was asleep. I poked Niall.

"I thought golden vampires didn't sleep." I said.

"They don't have to sleep but they can if they want to."

I laid down and buried my head into Niall's chest. Soon I fell asleep.

I woke up to Liam shaking me.

"Rosie! Wake up! Get Niall up!" Liam said.

I got up and looked around. Liam was getting the rest of the boys up. I was still laying next to Niall.

"Niall wake up!" I said into his ear.

He didn't move.

"Niall, babe get up." I said in his ear again.

He didn't move so I bit his ear. He moaned.

"Get up!" I yelled.

His eyes opened slowly. I smiled and gave him a kiss. We sat up.

"Ok guys. I have some news." Liam said.

---------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Just a quick question. Should I delete Cupids and Demons? Thanks for reading!