Chapter 9

I was suddenly beside Keith. I was still in Damian's grasp. I kicked and squirmed but couldn't get free.

"Let her go!" All the boys screamed.

"Hmm, how about no." Damian hissed.

Then his crew laughed. I heard Ryan moan.

"Not now Ryan," Damian said.

"I can smell her blood from here. It smells so sweet. And her heart is beating so fast." Ryan moaned out.

"This is your last chance, Damian! Let her go!" Niall screamed.

"Or what?" What will you do? I'm the most powerful and you know it!" Damian said with a smirk.

No wonder he could jerk me away so fast. I'm so scared. Damian threw me over to Keith. Ugh! I hate feeling helpless!

"Hello love." He whispered, laughing.

He started to nibble on my neck. I whimpered and tried to get away again, but he just tightened his grip. Niall ran towards Damian and punched him in the face. Keith threw me down and went to attack Niall.

"Niall!" I screamed.

Ryan ran towards me and grabbed me. Liam and Zayn ran to help Niall. Harry came toward me.

"Ryan, let her go!" Harry screamed.

"No, I want her!" Ryan screamed back. Ryan threw me on the ground and I coughed and tried to catch my breath. He threw me down, hard! Ryan punched Harry so many times.

"Harry!" I tried to scream out.

Ryan laughed. He threw me up against a tree. I gasped for air.

"Hold still, baby." He whispered

He tilted my neck. I squeezed my eyes shut, and I waited for his teeth to sink in. But they never did. I opened my eyes and saw Harry and Ryan fighting. There was do much going on! Somehow Niall got Keith tied down. Niall then ran over to me.

"Are you ok Rosie?" He asked.

I couldn't say anything I just nodded. Ryan somehow got Harry tied down. Ryan then started to attack Niall. Damian got Liam and Zayn down. Wow, two people at the same time! Damian then untied Keith. Niall got Ryan down. So it was me, Niall, Damian, and Keith. Keith ran to me and held me down on the ground.

"Haha, it's funny! You still think you can win!" Damian said laughing.

"I don't think I can win. I know I can!" Niall snapped back.

Keith tied me down and joined Damian. What I would like to know is where the hell are they getting all this rope?!

"You know what to make it even. Keith! Go untie Harry!" Damian said.

Keith groaned and walked over to Harry, and untied him. Harry jumped up and tried to punch Keith in the face but Keith was too fast. Keith struck Harry, and Harry fell to the ground. Damian laughed and came closer to me. He bent down over to me and nibbled on my ear.

"Soon you will be mine, love." He said.

I spat in his face.

"NO, I WON'T!" I yelled.

He wiped the spit off his face and chuckled.

"You'll pay for that!" He said.

He slapped me in the face and I screamed. Then Niall kicked him and that started something, we almost couldn't finish.