Chapter 2

"Ooh, I'm so excited!" I heard a girly voice say.

"Hush! Don't wake his present up Darla!" The boy from earlier said.

'Don't make what wake up?' I thought.

Then my eyes went wide when it clicked. ME! I'm his present, whoever he is. And they must be vampires or some psychopaths with fake vampire teeth! I shot up and tried to find a way out when I felt a slight gust of the wind and my heart sank. They're real vampires.

"Looks like she's already up Darrel," Darla said.

Oh crap! I'm dead.

"Ok Darla tells her all about our little surprise," he told her.

My heart was pumping out of my chest and I could barely speak.

"Wh-what surprise?" I stuttered.

"Hush, hun, look I know you're scared, but don't run. You are going to be my son's present. Ahh! I'm so excited!" She exclaimed.

What? I'm so confused. Present for what? Sex or blood? My body is not good enough o be a sex slave! So then I guess its blood. Shit.

"Am I going to die?" I asked.

"Of course not silly! You're going to be my sons little-walking blood bank!" She said.

Unfortunately, I was right. Oh well, that's just great! I'm gonna have vampire teeth in me all day?! That has to be painful. No one likes to get bit.

"Is it going to hurt?" I asked, hoping that they would tell the truth.

"No, when he bites you it feels good. You will want him to bite you more! "She told me.

To be honest I didn't believe her. Because who the hell wants to be bitten by a vampire?!?! That and really, who actually trusts these creatures?

"Shhh. Do you hear that?" Darrel asked.

"OHHH! He's here!" Darla said.

I was scared and my mind was racing. Then the front door swung open.