Chapter 28

"Guys, wait! Lets think this over! Think about all the trust you're losing. If you get caught Niall would be furious! He'll probably kick you out." I quickly blurted out.

I Honestly had no idea what they were planning, but I didn't feel to good about it.

"Please don't hurt me. or rape me, or do whatever you're planning to do me." I said backing away from them.

"What?" Devon said laughing.

"Let me get this straight. You thought that we were going to hurt you?" Damian said smiling.

"Well now I'm not so sure." I said a little embarrassed.

"We just wanted to apologize." Damian said.

"Then why did you drag me into a dark room?" I asked.

"It would ruin our ego if someone saw us. But you're worth it." Devon said.

"Aww. Come here." I said pulling them into a hug.

They kissed my cheek and pulled away.

"You guys really need to work on your apology room. Can you please open the door now?" I asked.

'Sure." Damian said.

Before I could walk out of the room, Devon smacked my butt.

"Hey!" I screamed.

"We said we were sorry, not that we were going to stop." Devon said.

"That would've nice to know BEFORE I gave you the hug!" I yelled running after them.

I jumped on Devon's back and he threw me on the couch. I was laughing so hard. When I finally started breathing like a normal person I heard someone open the door. I heard Darrel's voice, then Darla walked into the room.

"Oh my god! Rosie! Its been forever! How are you?" Darla said.

"I'm good." I said.

"Darla can't you see the boy turned her into a vampire." Darrel said.

Darla nodded and looked around..

"Oh my Gosh! Devon is that you?! I thought you were dead!" Darla said running over to Devon.

I heard the door open again, and the boys voices. After the mini family reunion we got down to business.

"Ok the convention is coming. What do we do?" Ryan said.

"We need help. We can't take them on our own." Darrel said.

"Ya, but who? Family lives to far away." Niall said.

"What about the mermaids?" Zayn said smirking.

"They'd be great, you know if we were fighting underwater!" Louis said.

We sat in silence for what seemed like forever.

"Oh! I know! The fairies That live in the woods!" Liam said.

"What? Fairies? But there is no such thing as fair-" I said, but harry jumped over to me and covered my mouth.

I looked at his hand and looked back up to him.

"Don't say that! Every time someone says that a fairy dies." Harry said.

"Oh sorry." I mumbled into his hand.

"Can you get your hand off of my girls mouth?" Niall said.

"Nope, her lips are soft." Harry said.

I frowned and looked at his hand. I smiled and licked his hand. Harry screamed and jumped away from me.

"Ew! You're hand tastes awful!" I said making a face.

Everyone laughed and rolled their eyes.

"Ok, we need to go find some help." Liam said.

"Maybe we can get Bloom to help us." Louis said winking at Niall.

Niall's face turned a light shade of red.

"Sorry? Who is the Bloom?" I asked.

"Niall's little girlfriend." Harry teased.

Niall turned around and punched Harry. I felt a twinge of jealousy.

"Well lets go." Niall said walking out the door.

I slowly followed, I really don't want to go. Why do we have to go to them? Aren't their ant ugly trolls that can help us? Why do we have to go visit pretty fairies? We walked deeper and deeper into the forest. We walked into this big opening with flowers everywhere. Of course we would find fairies in a flower patch.

"Hey, guys can we talk for a second?" Darrel called out.

Suddenly three people came out of nowhere. There were two girls and a guy. One of the girls had long strawberry, blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a short pink skirt and matching crop top. The other girl had short blond hair and green eyes. She wore a short blue skirt and matching crop top. The boy had red, shaggy hair and brown eyes. He was wearing green pants and a shirt.

"I am Clarence." The boy said.

"I am Fern." The blonde said.

"I am Bloom." The read head said.

Wow. She was a whole lot prettier than me. I looked over at Niall, he was just staring at Bloom at a loss for words. I narrowed my eyes and gave him a little zap of pain.

"Ow!" Niall yelled and looked at me.

"Oops. Sorry babe. Well lets get to work." I said glaring at Bloom.

Bloom smiled at me which made me angrier.

"What did you guys need? Bloom said in the sweetest voice possible.

"Umm...we uhh." Darrel stuttured.

I rolled my eyes. You've got to be kidding me! Him too?

"The convention is coming and we need your help." I said really loud.

"Umm..yah. What uhh...she said." Liam said.

This is to much, they can't even say my name. I looked at all of the boys and sent a jolt of pain through their bodies.

"Ow! Rosie!" They all screamed.

"Sorry, it looked like you guys needed something to wake you up." I said as innocently as possible.

Darla gave me a high five and started laughing.

"Are you ok babe?" Darla said going over to Darrel trying to be serious.

All the boys glared at me. I smiled at them.

"So, yah we need some help." Harry said.

"Well we'd be mighty willing to help!" Fern said.

Aww. Her voice was adorable. She sounded like a little farm girl.

"Well that's great!" Darla said.

"We just need to confirm it with the prince." Clarence said.

"We'll be right back. Ya'll stay where you're at." Fern stay.

They shrunk down to fairy size. Before Bloom shrunk down she winked at Niall. If that little slut thinks she can steal Niall from me, she's got another thing coming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Uh-oh. Whats going to happen? Thanks for all the reads. Lets try get to this book to the top 20 in the fanfiction section. I know we can do that! xx Picture of Bloom up top!