Chapter 36

We ran out the door and to the flower patch. We were too late! The boys had Bae on the floor. It was.......bad. Really bad.

"Niall! Liam! Devon! Damian! Keith! Ryan! Really?!" I screamed trying to stop them.

I turned around and saw Zayn and Louis sucking their new girls faces......AGAIN!

"Wow guys. That's toooooo far! We are in the middle of a serious situation and you feel the need to make out right now? Zayn! Louis! Help me!" I said grabbing them.

A bunch of guards came out and helped us pry Niall and the boys off of Bae. Once we got them separated Bae looked at me. He eyed me up and down once he looked at me neck he chuckled. I gave him a nasty look and he winked at me. Niall saw what he did and jumped for him again. The guards quickly stopped him and pushed him away.

"Man! You're so lucky up have guards to hide behind!" Niall yelled.

"Rosie would've stopped you anyway, because she likes me." Bae said.

"Oh shut up Bae! I don't like you." I said.

Bae walked over to Jenny, Jordana, and me and said,"How about you guys come up to my room so we can have some fun."

I blew my breath and opened my mouth to say something, but Zayn stopped me.

"No one touches my girls! NO ONE!" Zayn yelled.

I've never seen this side of him before, but it was a bit of a turn on. The look on Jordana's face showed that I wasn't the only one who thought that.

"Let's go. We don't need fairy help." Niall said grabbing my hand and leading me away.

"Ummm as much as I hate Bae. We do need their help." I said.

Bae walked over to me and put his arm around me.

"See, sexy has a point." He said.

"Five....four......three...." Niall started counting down, and Bae's hand flew off of me.

"There is no way I'm letting him anywhere near you guys!" Liam said.

"Well it's either I get kidnapped, raped, killed, or whatever they're planning to do to me OR we can deal with this crazy train over there." I said pointing to Bae.

"Hey!" Bae snapped.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"As much as I hate to admit it Rosie's right." Jenny said.

"Yah, we need help." Jordana said.

None of the boys agreed.

"And with you around Bae won't try anything. And you can trust me around him. I'm powerful and I know not to trust him anymore." I said practically begging now.

We really needed help! Niall glared at Bae for a beat or two.

"Ugh! Fine!" Niall said.

All the boys looked at him surprised, but they didn't argue.

"Thanks Niall!" I said and gave him a kiss.

"Ok Bae. Follow us and keep your hands to yourself." Zayn growled.

We walked down the forest trail for a long time. We were probably going to a new place to train. I felt Bae dangerously close to me and the girls. He wouldn't be that stupid and try something with boys right there. Right? We walked on for a few minutes until I felt a burning sensation on my butt. All of the girls screamed out in pain. In the distraction we tripped over a tree root. Bae was standing there and laughed at us, but the other boys weren't so happy.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry that it took so long! I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading! And Louis is freaking 22 today! What?! That's crazy!!