Chapter 10

I could feel my face form a bruise. He hit me so hard! Ryan and Harry were fighting. Niall and Damian were fighting. I was struggling, but he didn't tie me down tight. I broke free! That's what you get for underestimating me. I crawled over to Liam.

"Hey, stranger." He said with a smile.

I kissed his cheek and was about to untie him when someone grabbed me.

"Hello love," Ryan said with a smirk.

I screamed and kicked, but he was too strong.

"Rosie!" Niall screamed.

I turned and saw that he was tied down and so was Harry! Oh no! What am I going to do now?! Damian came closer to me.

"I told you that you'd be mine." He whispered.

I gave him a discussed look and he slapped me again. I fell to the ground in pain.

"Rosie!" All the boys screamed while tugging on their ropes.

"Shut up!" Keith yelled.

Damian picked me up off the ground and threw me to Ryan. I kicked and screamed, but I couldn't do anything. And no one could help me. He threw me down on the ground. It knocked the breath out of me. He started to kiss me.

"Ryan! We don't play with our new blood angel!" Damian said.

"We do if they're pretty!" Keith said back.

I was fighting as hard as I could but still nothing. Damian came over and nibbled on my ear and went down to my neck. Then he tilted it. Then out of nowhere Darrel came and kicked him away. Darla grabbed Keith and Ryan.

"Go on and get out of here!" Darrel yelled.

Damian got his pack and ran off.

"I'll be back! I'll be back for you Rosie!" He yelled and winked.

Darrel came over to me and helped me up.

"Are you all right?" He asked.

I didn't have enough air to speak so I just nodded. Darla went and untied the boys. As soon as they were untied they ran to me and hugged me. God, they were strong.

"Uhh. Guys, I love you too, but I can't breathe!" I said.

They all laughed and pulled away.

"Sorry love," Liam said.

"They'll be back," Harry said.

"I know! But what will we do?" Niall asked.

"We need to keep Rosie safe!" Zayn exclaimed.

"No really, captain obvious!" Louis said.

Zayn made a face at him and Louis made a face back.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! This is no time to fight! Now let's go inside and relax by the fire and get some hot cocoa for Rosie." Darrel said.

We all walked back inside. I sat in between Niall and Liam. They were both holding my hand. I soon fell asleep.

Before I fell asleep I heard someone say, "They will be back and they will get Rosie. We have to leave."