Chapter 35

Jenny, Jordana, and I al laughed. The boys looked at us weird.

"So, Rosie what happened?" Devon asked.

"Well...ummm. It was Bae." I said.

"That little fairy. I knew he was trouble." Niall said putting his arm around me.

"What did he do to you?!" Liam said coming closer.

"He didn't do anything." I said trying to lie, it didn't work.

"He did something Rosie. I can see it in your eyes." Harry said.

"What did he do? Babe, you can tell me anything." Niall said pushing my head up to look in my eyes.

"He didn't do anything! Now I'm going to go take a shower. Jenny, Jordana Do you want to come with me?" I said trying to get away as soon as possible.

They nodded and followed me upstairs. I walked into mine and Niall's room and shut the door.

"Why won't you tell him?" Jenny asked.

"It'll cause problems." I sighed.

"They're going to find out sooner or later." Jordana said.

"Yah, I choose later." I called out from the bathroom.

I took a shower and when I was done I put my bra and panties on. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and washed my face off. I heard the door open so I spun around really quick.

"Niall!" I screamed.

I reached out for my robe and quickly tied it around me.

"Listen, I know he did something to you. I also know you won't tell me, so I'm expecting the worst." Niall said.

"It's nothing, really."

I put my hair up in a bun and looked over at Niall. He closed his eyes, obviously annoyed. He ran his hands through his hair and looked up at me. All of a sudden he jumped up and bent my neck.

"What the hell is that?!" Niall screamed.

"What's what?"

I rushed over to the mirror and turned my head, I couldn't see it. Whatever "it" was.

"Who gave you a hickey?!" Niall screamed.

"What?!"

I turned my neck the other way and I saw it! And it was freaking huge! That little piece of-Ugh!

"Now you're telling me what happened. Now!" Niall screamed.

I looked at him frightened. He must've seen my face, because he changed his tone real quick.

"Please tell me Rosie." Niall said softly.

I took a deep breath and told him everything. I looked up at him when I was done. His face was so red and his eyes were really dark; he was really pissed. This is what I was afraid of.

"He did what?!" Niall screamed getting up.

"No! Niall! Sit back down! Please!" I said.

"No way! You aren't stopping me now Rosie." He said pushing his way around me.

"Niall, please for me." I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

He turned around, held me by the shoulders and said," I am doing this for you."

He kissed me on the lips and ran out of the room. I quickly slipped some clothes on and ran after him.

"Guys!" I screamed and looked into the living room to see Zayn and Jordana making out; and Louis and Jenny getting into it too.

"What the? Aww! Guys you're really cute, except Zayn that's a little to much, but we have to find Niall!" I said.

"Where is he?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know! Where are the other boys?" I asked.

"They ran out of the house to follow Niall." Jordana said, finally not sucking on Zayn's face.

"Well come on!" I said running out the door and toward the meadow.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Guys! This story is seriously almost over! I can't believe it! I'm thinking about making another story that continues it after everything happens. It'll be awesome and make more sense later. Thanks for reading!