Chapter 19

A couple of hours later Niall and I where walking through the woods. He was holding my hand and guiding me through the maze of trees and bushes.

"Where are we going?!" I asked.

"It's a surprise!"

"Ugh! Can I get a hint?"

"Nope!"

We walked some more when Niall stopped me. He held up a blind fold and looked around as if he were afraid of someone seeing us. I gave him a weird look, but let him put the blindfold on me.

"Please don't let me fall." I said nervously.

I felt him come close and hold my hand tighter.

"Never!" He whispered.

I smiled to myself. It seemed like we were walking forever. I was about to ask if we were almost there when Niall stopped walking again. He let go of my hand and slowly took the blindfold off. I opened my eyes and gasped. It was so beautiful! There was a picnic set up. There were lots of candles surrounding a blanket with pillows on it. There were rose peals and a brown picnic basket. He lead me to the blanket and we sat down.

"Oh my God Niall! Why-How?"

"Shh, babe. I love you so much that's why."

I reached over an hugged him. Then he kissed me. Then he reached over and got a strawberry covered in chocolate.

"I thought you didn't like human food?" I said.

"I don't. Unless its strawberries and chocolate."

We sat in silence for a while when Niall move closer to me, and put his hand on top of mine.

"Listen, Rosie. I wanna give you something."

Niall pulled out a box and opened it. I looked at it and smiled wildly. He pulled out a charm bracelet. It had two charms on it already. A silver locket with Niall in it, and a mini clear, glass bottle. It had some kind of liquid in it.

"What's in the bottle?" I asked.

"It's my venom. Just in case something happens to you take the lid off and drink it. I can't live without you Rosie."

"That's really sweet Niall, but nothing is going to happen to me. ........Right?"

He was quiet for a few minutes.

"Niall?"

"Ok, fine. Well there is this convention and they don't like humans. They think that we should kill all humans, but they don't because its against the code. I'm the only vampire that has ever fallen in love with a human and I don't know what they'll do if they find out. So I just want to make sure that you'll be ok if something happens."

"Oh...."

Well that was a lot to take in. Apparently vampires are out to get me all the time now. That's great. Niall hugged me and we fell back into the pillows. He rubbed my arm with the tip of his thumb slowly, tracing invisible patterns.

"I really can't live without you Rosie."

"I can't live without you either Niall."

We laid there for a few more minutes just watching the sun set. I heard the crickets begin to chirp and the fireflies started to come out.

"Niall?" I said.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." He said right before I fell asleep.

*Very Early In The Morning*

I woke up and I was in Niall's grasp. He was snoring; I giggled a little. I snuggled closer and looked around. The birds were singing and there were bugs flying around. I wish I could just freeze this moment. Niall moved and I wiggled out of his grasp. I sat up criss-cross. I looked at him. How did I get so lucky? He is so beautiful! I heard something behind me so I turned around.

"Oh, hey Harry." I said yawning.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I don't know. I just woke up. Why are you out here?"

"Just came to check on you, and to give you this."

Harry raised up a silver star charm. It had little diamonds on it.

"Thanks Harry!" I said hugging him.

He put it on the bracelet.

"Well you need to go back to sleep!" Harry said.

I giggled and sat back down.

"Ok mom!" I said.

Harry rolled his eyes am left toward the house, I think. I laid down beside Niall and he rolled over and I was in his grasp again. I heard him whimper and sigh.

"No! Rosie! Run!" Niall said.

I sat up. He was talking in his sleep and he was having a nightmare.

---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading guys!! Love YEEEW!!