Chapter 14

"If I tell you........do you swear to let me drink from her?" Zayn asked.

I gasped and so did the other boys.

"I sure will." Damian said while untieing Zayn.

As soon as he was untied he swung his fist at Damian, hitting him with a big thud. I got a little too excited and screamed, "YEAH!" I quickly covered my mouth. I'm dead, they all heard it. Ryan and Keith was trying to get Zayn all tied up again. Damian started walking toward the house, he went in the direction of the room I was in. He rattled the door knob to see that it was locked. He chuckled lightly and kicked the door down. He grabbed me and brought me outside. He sat me right in front of Zayn and made me look at him.

"You can thank Zayn for this Rosie." Damian said grabbing me by my hair.

He kneed my stomach and punched me. Then he twisted my wrist and threw me down by my hair. I screamed out in pain. I just laid there on my stomach, afraid to move or afraid that I couldn't move.

"Rosie!" All the boys screamed.

Damian laughed and came toward me. He made me stand up. He got real close to me, and wouldn't take his hands off of me. I shoved him away, or tried to but he would just come closer.

"Get away from her Damian!" Niall yelled.

As soon as he said that Ryan an Keith got closer to me. They were getting way tho grabby. I shrunk down to my knees and covered my face.

"stop. please." I mumbled.

"Aww, babe why?" Damian asked.

"Step away from Rosie, Damian." Harry said.

"What if I don't? What will you do? Fight me? Mother wouldn't be happy with that. You know what she says about us fighting" Damian said.

What? No way.

"What?" I gasped.

"Ya. We are brothers. Didn't he tell you? I guess not." Damian said stepping closer to me. Harry growled and pulled on the rope.

"Oh, am I making you angry Harry?" Damian said making me stand up and putting his arms around my waist. Harry pulled at the ropes and Damian and his crew laughed.

"Ok, Rosie hold still." Damian said gripping me harder.

I elbowed his stomach and ran off. I ran and hid behind a tree.

"Rosie! Get your butt back here!" Damian yelled.

Knowing Harry could read my mind I thought,'Come on Harry! Break the ropes.' I turned around and there was Damian. I screamed a little and he laughed. He grabbed me and dragged me back to where we were. I looked over to where Harry was supposed to be. He wasn't there. I smiled.

"Where Is Harry?! Keith! Ryan!" Damian yelled.

"Ummm.....up here!" We looked up and saw Ryan and Keith hanging by a branch.

"I don't have time for this." Damian said.

He slammed me up against a tree and bent my neck.