Chapter 40

I sat straight up. I was a sweaty mess. I looked around, and saw Liam. Dang! I woke him up.

"Rosie? Are you ok?" Liam asked in the darkness.

I couldn't answer, I was out of breath. I heard the lamp flicker on.

"Rosie?" Liam questioned in his morning voice.

I didn't know what to do so I just broke down and cried.

I felt Liam take me in his strong arms and,"Shh.....it's ok. It was just a dream."

"It felt so real." I said between sobs.

"What happened?" Liam asked rubbing my back.

"You and Niall hated me and told me to just go die."

"Rosie. You know we would never do or say that. We all love you."

I know they wouldn't say that, but it was an awful dream and it scared me. What if something like that crisply happens?

"Nothing like that will ever happen." Liam said.

"Ok. Thanks Liam."

"No problem love."

He turned the lamp off and put his arm around my waist. It could happen. No one knows that it won't. If it does I might as well kill myself. Because if the two people I love most hate me, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. What will Niall think of me sleeping with Liam. Nothing really happened. Looks like we'll find out in the morning. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face in Liam's chest. He snuggled me closer, if that was even possible.

*************************************

I woke up with the sun shining right in my eyes. Liam still had his arm wrapped around me like he was afraid to let go. I looked up at him and saw his gorgeous brown eyes looking down at me.

"You know. You are so adorable when you sleep." Liam said and poked my nose.

"Well I wouldn't know cuz I had my eyes closed." I said in my sleepy voice.

He gave me a 'duh' look and I giggled. I got up and stretched, then I realised I wasn't wearing my shorts. I did it again! I sleep strip! It happens when I get to hot, so I just take my clothes off. Liam's eyes almost popped out of my head.

"Liam? Liam! You ok? It's just my underwear." I said.

He just stared at me. I rolled my eyes and walks downstairs. It was just a light pink lace pair, it's not like I'm not wearing anything.

"Hello Rosie. Rosie? Why aren't you wearing pants?" Niall asked blushing a bit.

"I think the real question is; Rosie why are you still wearing a shirt?" Damian said with a smirk.

Niall turned around and chased Damian around the house.

"Wow, Rosie. Looking good!" Devon said eyeing me up and down.

I rolled my eyes, and opened the fridge and looked in it. I leaned over and reached in. I almost dropped what I had in my hand when I felt someone against my butt. I thought it was Niall so I wiggled into him and whoever it was moaned. Wait! That wasn't Niall. I turned around and saw Harry.

"What the hell Harry?!" I yelled.

"Babe you did it." He quickly replied.

I slammed the refrigerator and leaned in close to Harry, so close I could hear his unsteady breathing.

"You'll pay for that Styles." I whispered in his ear.

I heard his breath get caught in his throat and I giggled.

"You're too easy!" I said.

"Well you're hot! You don't make it easy to resist you!"

I slapped him and said,"That's what you get."

"I regret nothing." Harry shrugged.

I laughed and pranced out of the kitchen.

"Niall!" I screamed.

"Yah?" He screamed back.

"Where are you?!"

"In the living room!"

"You guys we are in the same house!" Louis screamed.

"Stop screaming!" Jenny yelled.

"Guys! Why are you yelling?!" Liam screamed.

"Stop screaming!!" Jordana yelled.

Niall and I laughed and I sat beside him.

"Why are you not wearing any pants?" Niall asked.

"I sleep strip." I said.

"Any reason you didn't put your pants back on?" Niall asked.

"I thought you'd like it." I winked.

"Oh I do. I just don't like you showing everybody. You're mine, only mine." Niall growled.

"To late." I said and sat on his lap.

Niall pinched my butt and I yelped. Niall laughed and I straddled him.

"I'm gonna get you!" I said.

"Is that a threat or a promise? Niall asked with a smirked.

"Both." I replied with a wink.

"Ew. Get a room." Bae said walking in.

"Gladly." Niall said while taking my hand.

I laughed as he dragged me upstairs. He pulled me into his room and closed the door. He spun me around to face him. I giggled as he kissed me.

"Your giggle is so hot." Niall said between kisses.

I felt his tongue beg for an entrance, so I decided to give him a hard time and not accept it. He started to tickle me and I laughed, so he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. I could feel him smirk in the kiss.

"I love you." Niall said.

"I love you too." I said.

Then I heard someone scream downstairs.

"What's was that?" I asked.

"I don't know but it sounds serious." Niall said.

We ran downstairs and into the living room.

"What's going on!?" I asked.

They were all huddled around Liam! I guess we'll have to wait for him to wake up. So we sat and waited. I was cuddled up with Niall.

"What do you think he's seeing?" I asked while I played with his hand.

"I don't know, but I'm sure everything is fine." He said playing with my hair.

All of a sudden Liam shot up.

"Oh no guys! Ohno oh no oh no oh no!" Liam yelled.

"What is it?" Zayn asked.

"It's the convention. They're on their way." Liam said.

I looked at Niall and my heart broke, and I buried my head into his chest.

*************************************
Oh no! The battle is about to begin! Thanks for 11K reads! I love you guys!