Chapter 39

Liam laughed at me.

"You know it's not nice to spy." He said.

"I wasn't spying!" I said.

Liam gave me a look.

"Fine. I was." I said and laid down next to Liam.

"You don't have to spy. Just walk in."

"Well I came in here to ask why you ran away." I said.

Liam put his arm around me and held me close.

"I just........it's nothing."

"It's something! Liam tell me. Please?" I said and turned around to face him.

"It's just. I don't like people being sarcastic."

Liam looked everywhere except for me.

"Liam.....you suck at lying. Now tell me the truth."

"Ok. Fine. You want to know the truth?!"

"Please!"

"The truth is I really like you Rosie! But you like Niall and Niall likes you! Ha! More like loves you! But I love you too! And I can't live without you Rosie!"

"Woah! Liam calm down. I love you too. And I can't live without you too. I just love Niall a bit more."

"Of course." Liam said dissapointed."

"Liam, I'm-" I started but got cut off by Liam kissing me.

I kissed back, it felt amazing. But, Niall, I do love Niall more. Liam pulled away and licked his lips.

"Please tell me you felt something, because I sure did." Liam said hopefully.

I looked into Liam's eyes and he looked like I could kill him by saying one little word.

"Liam. I did feel something. I love you Liam, a lot, but I can't do this to Niall. I love Niall, and I can't live without any of you guys." I said on the verge of tears.

"No. No. Rosie don't cry. I'm sorry for putting you in this situation. Come here."

I crawled over to him and we laid down. Liam sang sweetly to me and rubbed my arm with his thumb. I really do love Liam, he's a great friend. And I do admit that I do think about him being more than a friend sometimes, but I love Niall more. I'm so confused! I closed my eyes, and I guess Liam thought I was asleep because he stopped singing. I was pressed up against his bare chest my hands were on his abs, and I could feel the heat coming off of him. Then I felt his soft lips press against my forehead.

"I love you Rosie." Liam whispered in my ear.

He reached over and turned his lamp off, an I went to sleep.

*************************************

"Ugh! Man Rosie! I can't believe you did that!" Liam yelled.

I never heard him yell like that, he seemed really mad.

"I hate you Rosie!" Niall screamed.

"What? Niall! Liam!" I said, tears streaming out of my eyes.

"The Convention should just come and take you." Niall said.

"I don't love you Rosie!" Liam spat.

"You're such a slut!" Niall yelled.

"You're the ugliest creature I ever laid eyes on!" Liam yelled.

"You should just die!" Both of them said in union.

What was going on? No! No, this can't be happening!

*************************************
Wow. What happened?? Thanks for reading! For those of you that read A Peter Pan Story I'll try to update it pretty soon.