Chapter 7

I stretched my neck out, so he could bite me more. It felt so good. I felt drained but in a sick kinda way I wanted more. I heard someone open the door, but Harry didn't stop. I heard Zayn laugh a little. Then I heard him scream for Niall. Then I blacked out. I woke up and looked around I was still in Niall's room. This time I tried to stand, but I fell flat on my face.

"Ouch!" I whisper-yelled.

I heard someone run upstairs, and open the door.

"Thank God your ok. Wait, are you ok?"

I looked up and saw Niall. I looked at his face and saw he had been crying.

"Ya, I'm fine. I feel a little drained, though." I said while holding my head.

He picked me up and set me down on the bed. He started to tear up.

"I'm so sorry Rosie. I should've known that he was going to do that." He said in between sobs.

I don't know why but seeing him like this made me feel awful.

"It's not your fault. No one knew this was going to happen."

"Yes! It is my fault! I knew he was going to do something like that!"

He threw his arms around me and sobbed into my chest. He looked up at me and whispered,"I'm so sorry."  

I leaned in and so did he. Then our lips crashed together. They moved in perfect sync. After a while, we pulled away. Wow! That was perfect.

"Wow!" Niall said.

Then we both laid down and went to sleep. I woke up and turned around to see an empty bed. I sighed and stood up. I went into his bathroom and took a shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I looked and saw he had picked out an outfit. It was shorts with some tears in it and a crop top. I searched for a curing iron and to my amazement, I found one. So I curled the tips of my long, beach blonde hair. I walked down the stairs and heard all of the boy's voices. Oh, great Harry is here. I went into the room and it got so quiet.

"Umm Hi, guys," I said looking down.

"Hey, Rosie!" All of the boys said together.

All except Harry. I walked over and sat down beside Niall. Harry watched me the entire time. As soon as I sat down, Niall got up and walked away.

"What's his problem?" I whispered to Liam.

"He's hungry. Darla didn't come this morning with the food." He whispered back.

"Niall? You can drink from me if you want."

As soon as I said that he ran to me, and slammed me against the wall. He tilted my neck.