Chapter 11

I was running. Running through a dark forest. I don't know what I was running from, but I couldn't stop. I saw some people up ahead and my feet finally slowed down. I looked at the people and saw that they were the boys. They were all just laying there. Were they asleep? Wait a second, they're all dead! I tried to scream, but nothing came out. I heard a familiar chuckle behind me.

He grabbed me and whispered,"I told you that you'd be mine."

He quickly spun me around and I saw Damian! He tilted my neck and then. I woke up. I shot straight up. I was breathing hard, and I was really sweaty. I looked around and saw that I was in the living room. All the boys were sleeping on the floor, and I was on the couch. I saw all of them except Harry.

"Are you ok Rosie?" Harry asked from behind me.

I jumped out of my skin, he scared the life out of me.

"Yah, I just had an awful dream."

"I know."

"Wait....what?"

"I'm a golden vampire. So I have special powers and seeing dreams is on of them."

"Umm...Do you do that often?" I asked blushing.

"Maybe." Harry said smirking.

Yah. He's seen all my dreams. That little stalker!

"Are there any others like that here?" I said quickly trying to change the subject, before we get into my dreams.

"Damian, Ryan, and Keith. But that's all I know." He replied.

I yawned.

"Are you tired?" Harry asked.

"Yes, but there is no way I'm going to go to sleep."

"Nonsense. Come here."

I hesitated. I mean this was the same boy who wanted to bite me. Now he wants to be nice? He needs to make up his mind. I scooted over closer to him, and he put his arms around me. Oh what the heck? I hugged him and nuzzled my face in his chest. I don't know why, but I felt safe, protected in his arms. He may be stalkerish but he's ok.

"I won't let anything like that happen to you, Rosie" he said right before I fell asleep.

-----------Next Morning-----------

I woke up in Harry's arms. I looked up and saw Harry staring at me.

"God Harry! Don't you sleep?"

"Nope, golden vampires don't sleep."

"Sooo you just stared at me all night?"

"Yup!"

"You're such a little creeper." I said while getting up and throwing a pillow at his face.

I ran upstairs and into Niall's room. I closed the door and turned around, and Harry was there.

"You know you love it, babe." He said while pecking my lips.

I wiped the kiss off and said,"Get out! I gotta change!"

"Oh so Niall gets to stay in but I can't."

I turned and notices a snoring Niall in his bed. I giggled.

"He's asleep and you're not!"

Harry sighed and walked out. I was surprised he gave up so easily.

"Oh, and Harry! You might wanna brush your teeth!"

I went into the bathroom giggling. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I went downstairs and saw that everyone was packed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We are leaving." Darrel said.

----------------------------------------------- Sorry it took me so long! Thanks for reading!