Chapter 32

"Hi Niall." I said.

"Look, I'm really sorry for what I did, for what I said. You're a million percent right I am a complete idiot, but I'm your idiot and only yours. I love you Rosie." Niall said looking into my eye the whole time.

I started to tear up, because he really meant it. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

I pulled away and said, "I love you too."

He smiled and leaned down and kissed me. I felt butterflies, just like the first time we kissed. Then I felt someone fall on me. Then another. And another. I broke the kiss and looked, all the boys were on top of us.

"Guys!" I said in a whiny voice.

"Sorry, were we interrupting something?" Liam asked.

"Uhh......ya!" Niall said.

"To bad! We need to get some training in. The fairies agreed to help us, so Darrel and Darla are helping them train." Devon said.

"Ok, guys. Time to get up. I'm claustrophobic!" I said.

They all laughed and got up. Then we all followed Liam somewhere, probably to go train. I'm so ready for this!

"Ok, Rosie go!" Liam yelled.

I hesitated.

"I don't want to hurt you!" I yelled back.

"It's ok. It won't hurt that bad!" Liam yelled.

"Ok." I said more to myself than to him.

I looked at Liam and he fell to the ground. He screamed out in pain.

"Oh my god! Liam! I'm so sorry!" I yelled running to him.

I got down beside him.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Wow! You're good." Liam said laughing a little.

"I knew we should've went inside with the others. I don't want to do this anymore." I said and hit him playfully.

I laid down beside him.

"Do you see that cloud?" Liam asked.

"I see tons of clouds." I said playfully.

"The on that looks like a rose." Liam said pointing up in the sky.

I looked in the direction where he was pointing. I saw the cloud.

"Yah. I see it. Do you see the one that looks like a duck?" I asked pointing.

"Haha! Yah. There it is."

He turned to face me and propped up on his elbow. He just stared at me. I laughed.

"What?! Stop staring at me!" I said facing him and propping up on my elbow.

"You're just so beautiful." Liam said.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned in. For some reason I leaned in too. Then when I realized what I was doing it was to late, our lips crashed together. I felt sparks, but not as much as I felt with Niall. I felt his tongue beg for an entrance, but then I pulled away.

"Sorry." Liam said.

"No, I'm sorry. I love you Liam. I just love Niall more and I can't do this to him." I said.

We sat in silence.

"I'm sorry" Liam said and jumped up and ran away.

"Liam! Come back!" I screamed.

"And now I'm alone." I said quietly to myself.

"Good. That's how I want you."
Someone said.

"Whose there?" I said standing up.

"Don't worry, love. I won't hurt you.l the voice said again.

Then I realized who it was.

"Bae? Is that you? What do you want?" I said less afraid.

Bae popped out of the bushes.

"I want you." Bae said coming toward me.

"Get away Bae. I'm warning you." I said but he just crept closer.

"What are you going to do? Bite me? In fact why don't you go ahead." Bae said winking.

I have him a disgusted face. He started to get to close. So I narrowed my eyes and he screamed, really loud.

----------------------------------------------
Oh no! What's gonna happen? Thanks for reading.