Chapter 22

I looked and saw Niall tense up. I punched Harry's arm. Niall stormed upstairs. I ran to catch him.

"Just let him go. He needs to cool down." Liam said stopping me.

I sighed and sat down.

"Hey lets do something!" Ryan said.

"Like what?" Zayn said.

"Water fight!" Harry said.

"It's freezing outside!" Louis said.

"That's why you try not to get wet." Damian said.

We all sat there eyeballing each other.

"I'll get the water balloons." I said.

"And I'll get the buckets." Keith said.

We all ran around filling up balloons and buckets. Then we all ran outside. I ran toward the tree house. When I got up there I saw Liam.

"You beat me to it." I said.

"Come on, we'll team up." Liam said.

"Sorry I work alone."

I jumped out of the tree house and ran behind a tree. I heard footsteps coming close. It was all of the boys, they teamed up against me! I got the biggest bucket and snuck up behind them. I threw the bucket of water on them. I laughed when they screamed. They all looked at me surprised.

"I got you." I said.

"Yes, you did Rosie. Now come on group hug." Liam said.

"Oh no! You keep your cold wet selves away from me!" I said trying to get away.

They got me anyways. I looked up and saw Niall glaring out the window.

"Ok, guys I'm gonna go change." I said.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because I'm wet and freezing." I said.

"Well someone has an attitude." Zayn said sassily.

"Ok fine. Sorry. I'll be right back."

The. I walked inside and upstairs into Niall's room.

"Hey Niall. You ok?" I asked.

"No Rosie. I'm not." He snapped back.

"What's wrong?" I said a little hurt.

"You Rosie! You're being a slut!"

I looked at him with fear and confusion.

"What?" I whispered holding back tears.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB ROSIE. YOU DO ALL OF THAT ON PURPOSE. YOU MAKE THEM GO AFTER YOU!"

"I TRY TO MAKE THEM STOP NIALL! AND IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT ME YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT TO!"

Niall walked closer to me and did the unexpected.

He slapped me. Right there. I fell to the ground in pain. I looked him right in the eye.

"......i hate you." I whispered.

Then I ran off. I ran past the boys who were walking up the stairs. I ran out the door and slammed it shut. I ran outside and into the tree house. I got one of Liam's sweatshirts and put it on. I sat down in the corner and cried..........cried...........and cried.

--------------------------------------------- OMG. Where you expecting that? Didn't think so. Thanks for reading!! What do you think will happen next? What do you want to happen next? :)